Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 28 of 54 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    Link...???
    Front-office sources say that Boston and Detroit, just to name two teams, have let it be known that they are highly interested if and when Cousins does become available. Rest assured there will be more.

Even after all the warnings about the 22-year-old coming out of Kentucky and all the bad shots he's hoisted in Sacramento, where he doesn't seem interested in listening to anyone and also suffers from the lack of a proven point guard who can make the game easier for him, Cousins will continue to draw considerable interest because there are so few young bigs these days with his size, skill and mobility.
    http://network.yardbarker.com/nba/ar...usins/12531268

vCash
    The pistons will get him if they want him. I'm assuming they'd move one of Drummond/Monroe (probably Drummond) which is more valuable than anything we have.

That would be a terrible move for Detroit though, assuming they give up more in the process.

vCash
    idk about cousins.... the talent is there for sure, he could be the best C in the L right now... but i have a hard time seeing the signs that he can be reached... i think about rasheed wallace and how much of a hot head he was and still won a championship but i think its different, DMC is troublesome and detrimental w/ the organization, w/ sheed it was mainly the refs.... something is wrong with the guy and he doesnt seem to care to fix it, than there is the FG%.... however, with the asking price dropping as well as the Cs record it might be worth a shot.

if detroit are also interested, what about trying to swing a 3 way deal for greg monroe? that is someone id be interested in... frankly im surprised detroit would show interest in DMC, monroe is almost just as good with superior intangibles, and drummond is on his way to being a really good big.... whats the deal there? but if monroe goes on the block... yes please! sully, lee, 1st all day!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rufo4100 View Post
    I'd do this trade in a heartbeat.

Rubio
    Bradley/Terry
    Pierce
    Love
    KG

WOW!

Kevin Love would be "loved" in Boston and his rebounding is exactly what we need. The fan base in Minney would be lived though as these are their 2 most popular players and Minney is just getting back to playing decent and redeveloping a fan base after trading Kevin Garnett.

I think we'd have to give them more for Minney to bite though and Im not sure we have a good enough package to put together. Perhaps if Avery Bradley came back and played amazing then that might be enough.
    k love would be an absolute wet dream, but i think for it to be possible love needs to put pressure on the franchise to move him.... i think there is a shot, but a long one.... if anyone could pull it off it'd be DA, but im not going to hold my breath.

vCash
    You have to take it if you can. Cousins is a risk but if there's one organization he can succeed in (after the spurs) it's here in Boston with the vets and Doc. I don't think he's the final piece to give us a championship right now, but at the very least it provides a much better future outlook for te celtics with Rondo/Cousins which is far better than the mediocrity future we have right now

Love is literally impossible. His value EVEN if he asked out is 5x Cousins, and more teams will be interested in him. Teams with better assets.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportfan View Post
    The pistons will get him if they want him. I'm assuming they'd move one of Drummond/Monroe (probably Drummond) which is more valuable than anything we have.

That would be a terrible move for Detroit though, assuming they give up more in the process.
    True and True...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

vCash
    what about brendan haywood?

if we could trade bass for haywood, than sign k mart i think that helps alot.... than take collins out of the rotation.
    Last edited by Rain City; 12-29-2012 at 03:33 PM.

vCash
    Lee, Sullinger, Bradley, future 1st for Reke, Cousins

vCash
    done. where do we sign.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain City View Post
    what about brendan haywood?

if we could trade bass for haywood, than sign k mart i think that helps alot.... than take collins out of the rotation.
    i have 50 better players in my list who can't solve our problems ....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leprechaun5 View Post
    i have 50 better players in my list who can't solve our problems ....
    lol. im thinking feesible and low key that still makes us better. we can make this kinda move with a bigger one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by se247042 View Post
    Lee, Sullinger, Bradley, future 1st for Reke, Cousins
    I love Bradley as much as anyone, but I think if you're Danny, you'd have to pull the trigger on this one.

vCash
    I like the Bill Simmons one even better.

Cousins/Garcia's contract for Lee/Sullinger/Melo/1st rounder.

Rondo
    Bradley
    Pierce
    Garnett
    Cousins

Scary

vCash
    Well our pick keeps getting more valuable every night. It could be a lottery pick by Jan 15th

vCash
    If Danny is able to get Cousins for the offer Simmons proposes, sweet mother my mouth would be stuck on something of his until the day he dies.

Quote Originally Posted by xk4 View Post
    Well our pick keeps getting more valuable every night. It could be a lottery pick by Jan 15th
    That's kind of a moot point though. If a team does trade a Cousins or a Gortat and know that he could change the Celtics record ASAP they won't be naive enough to think that the Celtics pick won't move into the 20's.

Page 28 of 54 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast