Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Shav and the playoffs

The guy is earning every bit of the 15 minutes per game he's been getting lately. I think he deserves to continue to be the first big off the bench, even in the playoffs. He's rebounding at a better rate than Sully did before he went down. What a find by Danny. He's got good hands, can finish at the rim, and hustles his tail off. He must make KG real proud.

Here some Shav stats:

In 12 appearances for Boston, Randolph is averaging five points (while shooting 61 percent from the floor) and 4.7 rebounds (while grabbing an eye-popping 26.2 percent of available defensive rebounds) over 13.1 minutes per game. Since joining the team, the Celtics are plus-16 when he's on the floor and minus-29 when Randolph is not.
    It's the sheer efficiency that's remarkable with Randolph, who is making the most of short minutes. According to Synergy Sports data, Randolph is averaging 1.053 points per play (60 points on 57 possessions), feasting on offensive rebounds and roll situations. That ranks him in the 94th percentile among all league players.
    More on Shav Link

"Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

vCash
    Yes. Yes. Yes.

vCash
    Wasn't expecting much out of him. but god damn, he's hustling his *** out there. that's what coaches love so that has to get him a few min atleast

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieB23Ricky View Post
    All im gonna say is im glad that was the first meeting against them cuz when we get fully healthy we are gonna rape them

vCash
    He won't be the first big off the bench, that job is Wilcox's to lose.

However, Shav will play the same role that Ryan Hollins played for us in last years playoffs.... Except he won't suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    If Sullinger ever finishes an NBA season in the top 75 in Win Shares, I'll quit the forum.
    ^^ Deal taken! ^^

vCash
    He is playing well, I expect him to be part of the rotation.
    El Presidente

vCash
    Sure why not.....not getting much of anything from Wilcox or White.... I hope players are booking their summer vactions because its coming.

LARRY BIRD
    NBA WORLD CHAMPION 1981,1984,1986

" The greatest basketball player and mind of all time. "