Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Capital T View Post
    To regular people the affects are the same, it slow the train of thought for both, the difference is the person with adhd mind tends to move much faster then the average Joe, and one who doesn't have adhd it slow there instinct and train of thought for to focus. Problem people without don't no how to hand the affect, cause most to over think and limits the ability to multi task, while people with it enhances there ability to do just that as a normal personal!

Example: While normal people think of 3 things @ once adderall limits them to focus on only 1, and and those with adhd think of let's say 1o @ once (just and example) adderall cuts that down to normal standard 3-4 thoughts @ once!
    No no no. Wrong.

http://www.connectwithkids.com/tipsh...ec19/adhd.html

"Although Ritalin is a stimulant, it has the opposite effect on children who are hyperactive. It reduces hyperactivity by increasing the amount of dopamine in the brain. Used effectively and in properly monitored doses, it improves children’s ability to learn by increasing the ability to concentrate and focus. "

My wife is a professional that deals with elementary school kids in Mass for 504's and IEP's (two different ways to service kids with issues - many of them are on drugs of some sort).

I deal with 15-18 years olds in state care, almost all of them on drugs for various issues. About 1/2 are being treated for ADHD.

It's off topic, but if you must post - get your facts straight.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    I have. I stayed up until 5AM debating military history with a Dolphins fan from Australia

Good times
    Which aspect of military history?

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    No no no. Wrong.

http://www.connectwithkids.com/tipsh...ec19/adhd.html

"Although Ritalin is a stimulant, it has the opposite effect on children who are hyperactive. It reduces hyperactivity by increasing the amount of dopamine in the brain. Used effectively and in properly monitored doses, it improves children’s ability to learn by increasing the ability to concentrate and focus. "

My wife is a professional that deals with elementary school kids in Mass for 504's and IEP's (two different ways to service kids with issues - many of them are on drugs of some sort).

I deal with 15-18 years olds in state care, almost all of them on drugs for various issues. About 1/2 are being treated for ADHD.

It's off topic, but if you must post - get your facts straight.

Were talking about adult athletes here not preschoolers, ur 15 yr olds wouldnt be on the same dose lol, doses of any drug are completely different for the 2, the kids ur talking about / a NFL athletes, adults over the age of 18, if u truly no what ur talking about get UR facts straight! I work with patient blood work an medicine hands on I don't Google ish, books can tell u one thing and you'll learn another while ur dealing with it, trust I've been to school on it and ur showing me nothing I've not seen already!

THIS IS FROM MY EXPERIENCE DEALING WITH THE MEDICATION AND TESTING OF PATIENCE BLOOD LEVELS TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT WHO CARES DUECES PAT FANS... GOOD LUCK WITH TALIB HE IS A GREAT ADDITION!!!
    Last edited by Capital T; 11-03-2012 at 09:39 PM.
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash
    I agree performance enhances, even steroids but its probably more a high majority of other types of drugs.
    PSD's Kenbrell Thompkins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Capital T View Post
    Were talking about adult athletes here not preschoolers, ur 15 yr olds wouldnt be on the same dose lol, doses of any drug are completely different for the 2, the kids ur talking about / a NFL athletes, adults over the age of 18, if u truly no what ur talking about get UR facts straight! I work with patient blood work an medicine hands on I don't Google ish, books can tell u one thing and you'll learn another while ur dealing with it, trust I've been to school on it and ur showing me nothing I've not seen already!

THIS IS FROM MY EXPERIENCE DEALING WITH THE MEDICATION AND TESTING OF PATIENCE BLOOD LEVELS TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT WHO CARES DUECES PAT FANS... GOOD LUCK WITH TALIB HE IS A GREAT ADDITION!!!
    What a load of steaming crap.

I didn't say preschoolers. And if you were such an expert you would know that there are children on much higher doses then many adults or teens.

And both my wife and I work with them, not in some lab, but IRL.

Such an expert.. stop yelling in this board, go back to your own board and yell your misinformation at them Jack.
    Last edited by bagwell368; 11-04-2012 at 12:50 PM.

vCash
    Just have one question and I'm honestly to lazy to look it up. After his suspension is BB gonna start him or is he planing to wait an extra week after his suspension to start him?
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Just have one question and I'm honestly to lazy to look it up. After his suspension is BB gonna start him or is he planing to wait an extra week after his suspension to start him?
    Let me just give BB a call and find out.

JK, but only time will tell I guess.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonSports96 View Post
    Let me just give BB a call and find out.

JK, but only time will tell I guess.
    Fair enough and your right only time will tell.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567