Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which idea do you support?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sign BJ and trade for Justin uniting the Upton brothers.

7 35.00%
  • Sign BJ and Josh Hamilton

1 5.00%
  • Re-sign Bourn and leave Prado in LF

2 10.00%
  • Trade for Span and Willingham

4 20.00%
  • Sign Pagan and BJ Upton

2 10.00%
  • Sign Pagan and trade for Justin Upton

6 30.00%
  • Sign Pagan and Josh Hamilton

2 10.00%
  • Sign Victorino and Hamilton

0 0%
  • Sign Victorion and trade for Justin Upton

4 20.00%
  • Trade for a CF'er or LF'er no mentioned

0 0%
  • Sign another CF'er and LF'er not mentioned

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

How to fill Braves OF!

With all the ideas and theory's in Braves land, I thought it would be fun to which one gets the most support. You have multiple votes, so vote for the ones you like and don't vote for the ones you don't like. We can get some kind of idea on the ones that are supported the most.

I listed the most popular ideas I have heard of. If you have another maybe we close this one in a few days and start a new won with the most supported and include the idea written in.
    Last edited by SB75; 10-31-2012 at 02:38 PM.

vCash
    We should sign pagan and trade for Upton

vCash
    Would love to at least trade for Justin Upton...having the brothers together here sounds ideal to me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SB75 View Post
    With all the ideas and theory's in Braves land, I thought it would be fun to which one gets the most support. You have multiple votes, so vote for the ones you like and don't vote for the ones you don't like. We can get some kind of idea on the ones that are supported the most.

I listed the most popular ideas I have heard of. If you have another maybe we close this one in a few days and start a new won with the most supported and include the idea written in.
    I like the idea of the Upton brothers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brave/cuban View Post
    I like the idea of the Upton brothers.
    What up Cuban, where you been man?

vCash
    I guess I should have added Nick Swisher. While I'm personally not a fan, I have no idea how I forgot about him and put in Victorino.

Would everyone be in favor of starting it over tomorrow and adding in a Nick or would you rather wait and add him on the next go round?

vCash
    I do think Swisher would be a good option, so would Ross. Would only sign Ross if we get a high priced CF though.

I think the best option is really to make Prado the everyday 3B and sign a LF to replace him, just so many more options.

CF is the hard one.

vCash
    Tori Hunter is also a possibility to fill LF.

Squads: Atlanta Braves, Seattle Seahawks, Portland Trailblazers, Gonzaga Bulldogs, Duke Blue Devils

vCash
    my first choice isn't in the list. i want bourn but prado at 3rd. i'd take a twins trade and think willingham would be awesome here.
    HAWKS 13 -- 14 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

vCash
    Should've just signed Willingham last year. He's gonna cost a lot in a trade.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ugafan View Post
    Should've just signed Willingham last year. He's gonna cost a lot in a trade.
    Where would he have played?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chipurmunki View Post
    my first choice isn't in the list. i want bourn but prado at 3rd. i'd take a twins trade and think willingham would be awesome here.
    That sounds good, are you willing to trade Hanson for Josh? i think that's the only way we can afford both of them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SB75 View Post
    Where would he have played?
    Prado can play almost every position and with how many injuries we had, they both could've played 125+ games. And we knew Chipper was retiring so Willingham would have a regular job the 2nd 2 years of his contract for sure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beldugo View Post
    That sounds good, are you willing to trade Hanson for Josh? i think that's the only way we can afford both of them.
    I would think Hanson has a little more value than Josh....... But that's not a bad idea at all, actually really good the more I think about it. Hanson and JJ for Willingham and Hicks, I would jump at!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ugafan View Post
    Prado can play almost every position and with how many injuries we had, they both could've played 125+ games. And we knew Chipper was retiring so Willingham would have a regular job the 2nd 2 years of his contract for sure.
    Prado can move around some, but I would have thought the Braves had more of a primary position in mind for Prado in a year where he needed to bounce back.

I also think FW had some planes for Francisco to play most of those days at 3B that Chipper took off and we can never predict injury's.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast