Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    vCash
    Jackson still makes love to pressure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giraffes Rule View Post
    I would be shocked to see Blair make it through this season with the Spurs. He might not even be on roster tomorrow. Either you give him the benefit of the doubt and he's just trying too hard because he knows he'll struggle for playing time, or he's playing selfish, stupid basketball because he's trying to show Pop up. Either way, his head's not right.
    I agree. I just don't see how Pop deals with his public ranting on social networking. Just seems like something he wouldn't stand for.

vCash
    I would be shocked to see Blair make it through this season with the Spurs. He might not even be on roster tomorrow. Either you give him the benefit of the doubt and he's just trying too hard because he knows he'll struggle for playing time, or he's playing selfish, stupid basketball because he's trying to show Pop up. Either way, his head's not right.

Nailed it.

'Coach, we've got an issue with Kawhi in the arena. Event management called and the lights are not on, and Kawhi's in the arena for two straight days at 6:30 in the morning. And he brought two lamps from home, and he put them up in the arena and shot.'

^

(During NBA lockout)

"No flash, No gimmicks. It's the quiet guys you should fear."

vCash
    Gotta get TP in there while Westbrook is frustrated. Make him attack, Westbrook will probably pick up silly fouls maybe even get T'ed up

vCash
    This is where Harden is really needed for OKC.

'Coach, we've got an issue with Kawhi in the arena. Event management called and the lights are not on, and Kawhi's in the arena for two straight days at 6:30 in the morning. And he brought two lamps from home, and he put them up in the arena and shot.'

^

(During NBA lockout)

"No flash, No gimmicks. It's the quiet guys you should fear."

vCash
    Foul? lol Ball dont lie

vCash
    2 steps!!!

vCash
    No love for Timmy on the play of the game

vCash
    Are you kidding me? Huge threes from Tony Parker late in the game in both of these first two games? Now watch him not make any the rest of the season.

Also, you guys! I found the solution to all the Spurs' problems in the front court!

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--an...rn-to-nba.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Sssmush View Post
    no offense but the Spurs are freakin' communists bro. They should get with Stern's capitalist agenda like NOW

vCash
    Oh hell yeah!
    no offense but the Spurs are freakin' communists bro. They should get with Stern's capitalist agenda like NOW

vCash
    Unbelievable! I've calmed down now. Doesn't make us forget about last year but its a start

vCash
    I love Dice I'd welcome him. He deserved a ring. Not saying we will win but he was so classy would love to get him one like we did Finley

vCash
    Good to start 2-0, but I dunno man. Both games so far have had the Spurs look real bad at times. Hopefully Manu gets healthy soon and we can get a better feel for what this team is capable of.

vCash
    Good to start 2-0, but I dunno man. Both games so far have had the Spurs look real bad at times. Hopefully Manu gets healthy soon and we can get a better feel for what this team is capable of.
    I agree, but the defense looks much better. Kawhi is the main reason, plus TD which is the glue of course.

vCash
    Classic pic below...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast