Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    vCash
    This is still a discussion?
    All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    Really? Appears that a freshman QB and a rookie coach just proved how liittle some understand about the game. Love that, lol
    Which has nothing to do with what I was questioning about your original post or the reason you ran to ignore me when (how dare I) question your thought process.

#YOTTO BABY COME BACK!!!!!!! #YOTTO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Which has nothing to do with what I was questioning about your original post or the reason you ran to ignore me when (how dare I) question your thought process.
    Wrong - you made reference to a comment made with a response which did not even pertain to the comment made. It was cockadoodle.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    it should be. we now need to discuss if Texas A&M can beta the jags
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    it should be. we now need to discuss if Texas A&M can beta the jags
    lol..

PSD's Shane Vereen.

vCash
    Really? Appears that a freshman QB and a rookie coach just proved how liittle some understand about the game. Love that, lol
    What the hell are you talking about? I was making fun of how whenever you're trapped in a corner you just say you're putting people on ignore instead of actually defending yourself. A&M winning only strengthens my argument that college teams couldn't beat NFL teams.

vCash
    When somebody responds to something not even said, there isn't anything to defend.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

vCash
    Yeah so ignoring it and making yourself look dumb is the way to go. You should be a lawyer with your debate skills

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by j11430 View Post
    Yeah so ignoring it and making yourself look dumb is the way to go. You should be a lawyer with your debate skills
    Dumb would be correcting those who respond to comments never said.

vCash
    Dumb would be correcting those who respond to comments never said.
    What exactly didn't you say? He called you out and you didn't have any rebuttal. You're just digging yourself a hole here.

vCash
    Coaches - we've seen a comical amount of college geniuses be lost at the NFL level.
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    The fact you fail to understand is that the reason most college coaches going to the NFL isn't that they can't coach. It's that their strengths lend themselves to coaching (and recruiting) college kids. They aren't going to have to coach NFL players. They're still going to be coaching their own college team. With their college offense. With the same kids they recruited. It's a completely invalid and really just moot point to bring up.
    I don't fail at what you are insinuating. Next
    Instead of just saying "Next", you could actually explain your thinking. Actually engage in a debate every now and then.

vCash
    Most English Majors can figure it out. It's pretty easy and I'm not sure why you're struggling and doing nothing more than being a troll. Put you efforts towards something constructive. Maybe a new major?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    It's an annual debate with the same yearly results.

vCash
    Most English Majors can figure it out. It's pretty easy and I'm not sure why you're struggling and doing nothing more than being a troll. Put you efforts towards something constructive. Maybe a new major?
    Ah, avoiding the post and throwing out an insult. There's something new. "Put your efforts toward something constructive". Take your own advice, douche.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by j11430 View Post
    Ah, avoiding the post and throwing out an insult. There's something new. "Put your efforts toward something constructive". Take your own advice, douche.
    LOL - you must be having yet, another bad day. His response doesn't even make sense yet you continue looking for another argument.

Hope the mods ban you. You're just a trouble maker. Welcome back to ignore LOL

Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast