Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Threaded View

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    perhaps, perhaps not.

Florida has looked impressive and unimpressive by turns. Alabama was just exposed by the spread offense, LSU is so anemic who knows. Georgia absolutely wet the bed against South Carolina.

I guess my biggest question is, outside of Alabama beating Michigan, what Marquee Non-conference wins does the SEC have?
    People love to pretend that the SEC snacks on cupcakes while their own teams play respectable opponents. Completely ridiculous. What marquee win does Oregon have? IN OR OUT of conference. No one. Out of conference this year, Oregon played Arkansas State, Fresno State, and Tennessee Tech. Because those are all clear superpowers. Oregon has played one good team so far this year. Stanford. And they lost. At least Kansas State has a win over Oklahoma. But what about nonconference wins? Miami isn't elite. They're maybe slightly above average. I don't think that I could say that's a better win than LSU's domination of a surging Washington. What Marquee nonconference wins do the Pac-12, Big 12 or Big 10 have that overshadow the SEC?
    Last edited by neovenator250; 11-20-2012 at 06:20 PM.

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/