Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Have fun beating us Friday

Lakers are just not playing any defense right now, bench is weak, no chemistry, and mike brown is the worst coach in the NBA! Enjoy your win because the next time we play it will be a lot different... Just dont beat us too bad! (:

Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

vCash
    I'm pretty sure it won't be a beating. As much as everyone downplays it, this is a rivalry. And your team will show up for rivalry games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Lakers are just not playing any defense right now, bench is weak, no chemistry, and mike brown is the worst coach in the NBA! Enjoy your win because the next time we play it will be a lot different... Just dont beat us too bad! (:
    i really think the lakers need a losing streak for management to get rid of mike brown ... ( sort of like what happened to the knicks with D'Antoni) ... and yeah the clipps are gonna beat the lakers on friday but its going to be competitive

vCash
    Don't come back showing your face in the Lakers forum.

You're Welcome.

vCash
    I certainly think the Clippers are better right now and should be favored. That doesn't mean we will win the game. Anything can happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    Don't come back showing your face in the Lakers forum.

You're Welcome.
    Telling it like it is, not like I was lying about anything I said...

Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by celmxc View Post
    i really think the lakers need a losing streak for management to get rid of mike brown ... ( sort of like what happened to the knicks with D'Antoni) ... and yeah the clipps are gonna beat the lakers on friday but its going to be competitive
    I agree with this he is just not a good coach,but mike D wouldn't be my choice Jerry Sloan would be perfect for this lakers team!

vCash
    Telling it like it is, not like I was lying about anything I said...
    I respect the Clippers and their fans, but you don't just accept defeat before the game has been played.

You can stay in this forum, just don't come back to ours.

Thanks.

vCash
    I respect the Clippers and their fans, but you don't just accept defeat before the game has been played.

Thanks.
    I've asked you plenty of times not to come back here. Guess people dont listen anywhere...

vCash

Thanks.
    Who are you to tell me where to go and not to... Calm down dude dont start **** where there isn't any

vCash

Thanks.
    Hey man, you and I are cool, but can you guys take this to your own forum please? I mean I know this forum is pathetic, but 2 Lakers fans bickering in here is an all time low. You're talking about a forum that has seen a 19 and 23 win team in my time here and this is by far the worst Clipper related conversation ever.

vCash

vCash