Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Can the Clippers compete...

...Pacific Division Championship? It would be the biggest thing the Clipps have ever won and probably worth raising a banner. Basically the question is, do you think the Clippers can be better in the regular season than the Lakers?

vCash
    Probably not. But regular season doesn't matter, at least not when you secure a playoff seed. What matters is if we can beat them in a 7 game series. And that has yet to be determined, we need to see this unit play before making any predictions.

vCash
    I think Howard isn't going to be ready to start the season. The Lakers will also probably have to rest guys or deal with more inuries due the age of their players. I think if anything the Clippers have a better chance to win the Pacific than beat the Lakers in a 7 game series. The Lakers should be healthy come playoff time and will probably be very hard to beat with VDN coaching.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka2HI! View Post
    I think Howard isn't going to be ready to start the season. The Lakers will also probably have to rest guys or deal with more inuries due the age of their players. I think if anything the Clippers have a better chance to win the Pacific than beat the Lakers in a 7 game series. The Lakers should be healthy come playoff time and will probably be very hard to beat with VDN coaching.
    i think cp3 will be coaching..and playing.

vCash
    Hell yeah they can compete. Hopefully they are not better than the lakers. On paper the clippers have a very good bench not to mention the best floor general in the game. Imagine this....... Lakers vs. clips western conference finals.the rest of the leauge would hate Los Angeles. A seven game series with no travel

The lost boys

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Laker Legend42 View Post
    Hell yeah they can compete. Hopefully they are not better than the lakers. On paper the clippers have a very good bench not to mention the best floor general in the game. Imagine this....... Lakers vs. clips western conference finals.the rest of the leauge would hate Los Angeles. A seven game series with no travel
    That would be pretty dope. I'm really hoping it happens. Lakers and Clippers needs to become a rivalry already, a real one. Like a Barcelona, Real Madrid rivalry.

vCash
    This is year 2 of the rivalry IMO. The Lakers and most of all their fans won't consider it a rivalry until we take something from them. Would love for this to be the year!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Laker Legend42 View Post
    good post btw!

vCash
    As a huge Lakers fan I hope not but they have the talent to do it (and the younger legs).. cant wait for April 7th next year will be At staples cheering on my Lakers at a Clippers home game

Let the rivalry begin.. Beat LA Beat LA...

vCash
    The Clippers can absolutely compete. They have a nice group of guys with CP3, Chauncey, Blake, DJ, Grant Hill, Eric Bledsoe, and Lamar Odom (should he get in shape) and that can definitely compete with the Lakers in the division.

vCash
    What the hell why the **** about vdn dam ge didnt do bad, made it to the playoffs. Well see what happens this year.