Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

We going to run this back or what??

So who wants fantasy again this season?
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

vCash
    Yeah man!!!! Run it back!!!! I've been in the Top 3 I think the past couple seasons. I'm trying to take it all this year!!!!

vCash
    I'm not going to run it this year. But, anyone is welcome to create a thread in the main kings forum.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

#3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    I'm not going to run it this year. But, anyone is welcome to create a thread in the main kings forum.

You gonna play if we have a league, though??

vCash
    Not sure yet. I'm in a league with the Giants forum and im not sure if I want more than one league. I'd join as the 11th/12th guy if it doesn't fill though.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

#3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Well I don't have a problem setting one up if need be. I did not do it last season but it seems simple enough.

How many teams do you think we should shoot for?

Would you rather use Yahoo or ESPN?
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy West View Post
    Well I don't have a problem setting one up if need be. I did not do it last season but it seems simple enough.

You're allowed to create a sign up sheet in the main forum to gauge interest. Ask people what they prefer when signing up.

#3in5

<3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy West View Post

I really don't want the responsibility of setting one up so if you do that would be awesome.

I like ESPN. I haven't used Yahoo! before. I don't really care to either. I like how ESPN is set up.

I'm thinking like 10 teams at least.