9 69.23%
  • Lose

4 30.77%
  • Tie

0 0%
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVicster View Post
    Unless I'm mistaken, don't think I am, QBR is based on what peole see, little to do with pure numbers.

That's one reason why Griffins stats look so much better than lucks but lucks qbr is higher.
    You are correct that it is someone rating plays. I was just using stats to show some things I saw that I thought would end up with Luck having an outrageous TQBR. Seeing things like very little YAC (I know they rate a 10 yard completion with 10 YAC differently than a 20 yard completion with 0 YAC even though they are both 20 yard plays), catchable balls that were dropped (I know throw away plays can be rated positively so I don't know why they wouldn't), long distance 3rd down plays that I would think would be rated highly, and I even think avoiding the rush and completing a pass like the shovel pass when he was going down can give some pretty big positive points...not to mention that he had very few negative plays when evaluating his game and 0 INTs that would automatically give negative points. We all know I am biased here, so I'm not afraid to admit that, but not even looking at his monster yardage numbers I don't see how you can have a much higher rated game than what Luck just did evaluating his game play by play. It wasn't like he threw for 400+ yards in a 21 point rout....just about every pass he threw had a big impact on this game and mostly positive.

vCash
    Mathis among injured

Colts outside linebacker Robert Mathis notched a first-quarter sack in his first game back after missing three with a knee sprain. But he exited in the second quarter with a back injury and did not return.

Center Samson Satele came up woozy after a play late in the second quarter and was done for the day. It was announced as a back injury. He still looked groggy as he slowly walked out of the locker room.

Cornerback Jerraud Powers exited late in the final quarter with a toe injury. He had a boot next to his locker while dressing, but said he didn't think the injury was serious.

Wide receiver Donnie Avery (hip) and right offensive tackle Winston Justice (knee) were hurt in the second half and did not return.

Donald Brown caught a seven-yard pass in the game's opening series but that was it. The running back, downgraded to questionable Saturday due to knee swelling, stayed sidelined after his one catch.
    http://www.indystar.com/article/2012...se-Andrew-Luck
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    ^On a short week that isn't a good list.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718