• Win

9 69.23%
  • Lose

4 30.77%
  • Tie

0 0%
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Playoffs!?! WEEK 9: Miami Dolphins (4-3) @ Indianapolis Colts (4-3)

Regular Season Week Nine
    vs

Sunday, November 4th at 1:00 PM ET

Players To Watch

Quarterback

~VS~

Ryan Tannehill, QB #17 - 1472 Yards / 4 TDS 6 INTS / 59.1 CMP% / 75.8 QB Rating
    Andrew Luck, QB #12 - 1971 Yards / 8 TDS 8 INTS / 55.6 CMP% / 74.6 QB Rating

Running Back

~VS~

Reggie Bush, RB #22 - 493 Yards / 112 Carries/ 4.4 YPC / 3 TDS
    Donald Brown, RB #31 - 319 Yards / 74 Carries/ 4.3 YPC/ 1 TDS

Wide Receiver

~VS~

Brian Hartline, WR #82 - 33 Catches / 555 Yards / 1 TDS
    Reggie Wayne, WR #87 - 54 Catches / 757 Yards / 2 TDS

Tight End

~VS~

Anthony Fasano, TE #80 - 23 Catches / 180 Yards / 3 TDS
    Coby Fleener, TE #80 - 21 Catches / 222 Yards / 0 TDS

Kicker

~VS~

Dan Carpenter, K #5 - 10 FGM / 14 FGA / 16 XPM / 16 XPA
    Adam Vinatieri, K #4 - 13 FGM / 17 FGA / 11 XPM / 11 XPA

Tackles Leader

~VS~

Karlos Dansby, LB #58 - 54
    Jerrell Freeman, LB #50 - 69

Sacks Leader

~VS~

Cameron Wake, DE #91 - 7.5
    Robert Mathis, LB #98 - 5

Interceptions Leader

~VS~

Chris Clemons, S #30 - 2
    Jerrell Freeman, LB #50 - 1

Click For More Stats
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    i cant wait for this game. This should be a must win. I think we have better individual players at most skill positions, but they may have the better team. With Wake they will be putting a lot of pressure on Luck. Im honestly surprised that statistically Bush hasnt been much better than Brown this year.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ombada View Post
    i cant wait for this game. This should be a must win. I think we have better individual players at most skill positions, but they may have the better team. With Wake they will be putting a lot of pressure on Luck. Im honestly surprised that statistically Bush hasnt been much better than Brown this year.
    I'm not really surprised. Aside from one huge game against Oak he has been pretty much an average runner.

vCash
    Huge game. We have been damn good at home. I think that continues here.

And...here...we...go...

vCash
    According to Manusky and Mathis himself he will be playing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ombada View Post
    This is semi-true for this game.
    Luck>Tannehill right now
    Wayne>>than any of our WR
    Fasano>Fleener (injured)
    Bush>>Brown, not really that close.

As for the better team, the Phins have the better overall team and should win this game by defense alone. Our D-line will put a ton of pressure on Luck, even with just a four man rush. Wake and Starks will get pressure all day. The Phins LBs are alot better than Indy's right now. Better at run stuffing and blitzing. Our secondary is shaky and I expect Luck to get over 300 yds passing, but thats because the running game won't do much against us.
    The phins O-line is pretty damn good and I think Bush/Thomas will run against Indy, unless you put eight in the box and make Tannehill throw.

In all seriousness, I think Indy's offense (healthy) is better than Miami's right now, but Miami's defense is miles better than Indy's D and will be a tough test for Luck and I think the Phins win this one.

MIA - 24
    INDY - 17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post
    This is semi-true for this game.
    Luck>Tannehill right now
    Wayne>>than any of our WR
    Fasano>Fleener (injured)
    Bush>>Brown, not really that close.

As for the better team, the Phins have the better overall team and should win this game by defense alone. Our D-line will put a ton of pressure on Luck, even with just a four man rush. Wake and Starks will get pressure all day. The Phins LBs are alot better than Indy's right now. Better at run stuffing and blitzing. Our secondary is shaky and I expect Luck to get over 300 yds passing, but thats because the running game won't do much against us.
    The phins O-line is pretty damn good and I think Bush/Thomas will run against Indy, unless you put eight in the box and make Tannehill throw.

In all seriousness, I think Indy's offense (healthy) is better than Miami's right now, but Miami's defense is miles better than Indy's D and will be a tough test for Luck and I think the Phins win this one.

MIA - 24
    INDY - 17
    Yeah actually that is very close. Bush had one solid game. Other than that he has been barely average.

And...here...we...go...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Theriot2 View Post
    Yeah actually that is very close. Bush had one solid game. Other than that he has been barely average.
    DB31 hasn't had a 17 yard game this year either...also Bush isn't the type of runner that usually gives us problems, the downside to saying that though is I know Thomas is.

vCash
    Last time at home we thought Trent Richardson would run all over us. No reason we can't stop Bush. 5-3 sounds pretty sweet heading to Jacksonville!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OldStyleCubbies View Post
    Last time at home we thought Trent Richardson would run all over us. No reason we can't stop Bush. 5-3 sounds pretty sweet heading to Jacksonville!
    To be fair, Trent Richardson got injured and knocked out of that game early.

I think this is going to be a great game, and I hope we see this matchup many times in the future, especially since I'm from the Chicago/NWI area. My gut is telling me that the Colts squeak this out in a close game; hopefully I'm wrong.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    It's gonna be nice to have Mathis and Freeney out there again. Sucks Fleener is out, but that means more opportunity for Dwayne Allen. Let's win this week and get on a roll going into next week vs Jax.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    I watched the Facebook Friday today on Colts.com. Donald Brown was on it and one of the questions was 'what was your welcome to the NFL moment?'

He referenced this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr6mE7WUBEI

This is the first time i seen this video. It's hilarious.

<3

vCash
    Miami is hot but I think we can take this game. It'll be close but I expect a win. Something like 20-16

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    I watched the Facebook Friday today on Colts.com. Donald Brown was on it and one of the questions was 'what was your welcome to the NFL moment?'

He referenced this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr6mE7WUBEI

This is the first time i seen this video. It's hilarious.
    Haha youve never seen that before? "Dammit Donald" Thats be rolling around for awhile
    2012 Texas Rangers Offseason

"I have never used steroids. Period. I don't know how to say it any more clearly than that. Never” -Rafael Palmeiro (4 Months before testing positive for steroids)

Texas Rangers 2010-11 American League Champions!

Indianapolis Colts Super Bowl XLI Champions!

vCash
    Kinda liked seeing Z back there to return.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast