Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I can definitely live with that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sixer04fan View Post
    I just don't know how the money's gonna add up to build a contender when Jrue and Thad combined are making close to $20M per.

But I guess if Jrue reaches his potential it could be worth it.
    Correct. But I don't see Thad here after this season, unless he absolutely flourishes with Bynum at the 5

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixerlover View Post
    Correct. But I don't see Thad here after this season, unless he absolutely flourishes with Bynum at the 5
    Also I believe everyone (outside of Jrue, hopefully Bynum, and JRich) will be on 1 year deals next season so we should be able to deal guys if necessary. Jrue's contract isn't the killer it was first reported he was looking for (max money).

Agent and/or team played the media well in having us think that there was this huge gap in what the team was offering and Jrue wanted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    Trade Turner. He's so bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reptar View Post
    Trade Turner. He's so bad.
    Best post in here.

FIRE ME!

“I don’t do five year plans — other organizations do, I guess.” - Ruben Amaro Jr

vCash
    Though completely irrelevant.

FIRE ME!

“I don’t do five year plans — other organizations do, I guess.” - Ruben Amaro Jr

vCash
    I'll take 41/4 with incentives to 46/4. Hopefully the incentives are tough ones. Cool, I can def live with this.

vCash

Jrue Holiday signed 4 year 41 million dollar contract ext.

This means bynum better play, be really really good, and resign...

Or else mediocrity looms.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bholly View Post
    I'll take 41/4 with incentives to 46/4. Hopefully the incentives are tough ones. Cool, I can def live with this.
    His incentives:
    Avg 9.0 apg; score 18.0 ppg; and shoot .480% from the floor.

ahhh... the good ole days

watch 4free here http://firstrownow.eu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post

I was thinking he same thing...I like the extension a lot (having him in the fold), but if Bynum doesn't stay, then next year's team could look ugly...but, who cares about that right now? We are first in the division!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post

Your such a negative nancy hydro

Is there a situation where if Bynum did not play "really really well" that mediocrity wasn't inevitable with this team? The roster minus Bynum screams not bad enough but not good enough either. Jrue's extension didn't change that. It's still a very movable deal if that's the route you want to travel.

vCash
    It's a good deal for a above average PG that's still only 23...been in the playoffs a couple of years and has yet to hit he prime of his career...Good deal... for both

vCash
    I picture Holliday being a 14-17 ppg / 8-12 apg type of point guard....especially once Bynum starts playing on a regular basis....so this deal should be in line with other guards of those types of numbers...

vCash
    Oddly all the harsh comments have subsided. No lambasting Sixers for making the deal? I heard it was impossible for holiday to get paid now at almost the exact number I projected.

Currently the best player on team. Better than Lawson. Better than curry. Better than Jennings. Better deal.
    Pay attention. You might learn something.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MylesKong View Post
    Oddly all the harsh comments have subsided. No lambasting Sixers for making the deal? I heard it was impossible for holiday to get paid now at almost the exact number I projected.

Currently the best player on team. Better than Lawson. Better than curry. Better than Jennings. Better deal.
    Wait you think Jrue is currently better than Lawson and Curry or can be better than them? I see no rational reasoning for Jrue being better than Lawson and Curry based on what we have seen thus far in their career.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast