Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagaongpit View Post
    Agreed. I just wonder if Kobe can handle Nash with the ball instead of him. Lakers can play uptempo but I don't think they can play 7 seconds.
    Yea i'm not sure SSOL would be a great idea for this Laker team, but they will for sure be pushin the ball. Little shocked that they passed on Phil, but its not a bad move at all. #NashD'Antonireunited

Phoenix Suns
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    Arizona Cardinals
    Arizona Diamondbacks

vCash
    Lakers are gonna regret on passing up Phil, McMillan & Sloan for Pringles.

Nash is too old to run a 7 SSOL offense as effective as he did here for us. Lakers have no shooters which is a must for D'Antoni's system. And LA is already horrible defensively, now their gonna get worse.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan88 View Post
    Lakers are gonna regret on passing up Phil, McMillan & Sloan for Pringles.

Nash is too old to run a 7 SSOL offense as effective as he did here for us. Lakers have no shooters which is a must for D'Antoni's system. And LA is already horrible defensively, now their gonna get worse.
    Mike Diantoni was a better fit then any of those coaches. Imagine if he had a team like this with the suns. He took them to 4 conference finals with amare at center.

vCash
    ^ Agreed, If nash comes back too his form last year the pick n roll+ can run the Fast break offense, it will be deadly. Maybe this will get Pau going.

Oh well lol. It might be nice to watch but this system vs Spurs/OKC may/may not backfire.

vCash
    I think there are too many selfish players on the Lakers for Nash to be successful. Also, they don't have the bigs to spread the floor. Even with D'Antoni there, expect even more struggles, especially on defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Suns4ever67 View Post
    I think there are too many selfish players on the Lakers for Nash to be successful. Also, they don't have the bigs to spread the floor. Even with D'Antoni there, expect even more struggles, especially on defense.
    I agree, Mikes system relies heavily on Nash having the ball in his hands at all times on offense. You think Kobe will like that? And I was reading that people think Nash and Howard would be better in pick and roll than Nash and Gasol. I think that is dead wrong, I mean Amare was strong to the basket in the pick and roll but he also had a nice jump shot from the elbow and that is the main reason why I think Gasol would be better. Howard cannot dribble, so if its a pick and roll it needs to be near the basket which just wont work.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123