Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky4104 View Post
    We are ahead of the Lakers!! 0-1 to 0-2!! Sweet!!
    Exactly. Lol lets get this win tonight!

Phoenix Suns
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    Arizona Cardinals
    Arizona Diamondbacks

vCash
    With that sort of talent, the problem can only be coaching. It's only two games but if Brown doesn't get the memo that his team is terrible and something needs to change then he'll be gone sooner rather than later.

Their bench is bad but when you have Howard who can play 40 mins a game, Kobe and Pau who can still play 35 each and Nash who's fit enough to play more than 30 mins too, the bench shouldn't be too much of a problem. You can afford to have at least 1 great player on the court at any time.

If I remember correctly the heat started a little slow when they joined forces so it's to be expected. As Suns fans we should hope they're more like the basketball version of last years Eagles 'dream team' than the Miami Heat though.

vCash
    Always.

vCash
    Mike Brown is the absolute worst. They give up picks and sign Nash to a 30 million dollar deal. You toss in the pick they gave up just to get rid of Derek Fisher and this transition has ran them 3 first rounders...

And now that they have Nash, the best play maker in the NBA, it seems they are doing their best to turn him into Derek Fisher, a spot up 3 point shooter who mostly runs around off the ball. Idiotic.

vCash
    I actually feel bad for Nash. Watching him play he looks lost without the ball in his hands. They are under utilizing a HOF point guard. I always thought Howard and Nash would not work very well in the pick and roll. I think Gasol and Nash would be a lot better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillysoft View Post
    I actually feel bad for Nash. Watching him play he looks lost without the ball in his hands. They are under utilizing a HOF point guard. I always thought Howard and Nash would not work very well in the pick and roll. I think Gasol and Nash would be a lot better.
    It was his choice. He coulda been on Toronto or NY. Not that LAL was a bad decision, but it's not like we decided where he went. We helped him go to his prize destination.
    They'll eventually turn it around but I don't think Mike Brown's offense will work. They need D'Antoni.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    It was his choice. He coulda been on Toronto or NY. Not that LAL was a bad decision, but it's not like we decided where he went. We helped him go to his prize destination.
    They'll eventually turn it around but I don't think Mike Brown's offense will work. They need D'Antoni.
    Yeah but you think it would of been a given that they knew what needed to happen for Nash to be productive, its not like they havent seen him play before And yes it was his choice, I didnt say Suns forced him to go to LA.

Its similar to what the Heat went through, the problem is LA has to win now, Nash maybe has 2 years left. Kobe is not far behind.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillysoft View Post
    Yeah but you think it would of been a given that they knew what needed to happen for Nash to be productive, its not like they havent seen him play before And yes it was his choice, I didnt say Suns forced him to go to LA.

Its similar to what the Heat went through, the problem is LA has to win now, Nash maybe has 2 years left. Kobe is not far behind.
    I was just ranking on his decision to go there. He says it was for his kids and it probably was, but I have a hard time believing he's having any fun out there.
    10 games with Nash and 0 wins? That's madness

The Heat also didn't have a player that people were concerned would have a hard time accepting new stars on its team (in Wade). Kobe seems to still want this to be his team and it'll take a change in coaching to make it work.

vCash
    he only has himself to blame if ever.. Look, this is LAL -- Kobe's team, we all know Kobe always want the ball in his hands. What was he thinking? ? That he would go to LA and Kobe would just hand him the ball and defer to him??

vCash
    I wish they didn't fire Brown... Then we could get a higher draft. Would scary to think if Lakers got Dantoni with Nash, Kobe and Dwight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagaongpit View Post
    I wish they didn't fire Brown... Then we could get a higher draft. Would scary to think if Lakers got Dantoni with Nash, Kobe and Dwight.
    They fired his *** way to fast.

Machine Gun Kelly!!!!!!

vCash
    I don't know if they fired him too fast. People seem to forget that there were calls for him to be fired last year too. Don't forget that they lost all their preseason games too.

Fact is, he's not as good a coach as some of the other options that are out there and he's not using what he's got very well. He's over-played kobe and under-utilized Nash. He had, arguably, 4 future HOF on that team yet it was a struggle to get a win.

I think the Lakers did the right thing. It's early enough in the season to bring in a new coach with a new system without it costing too much down the line.

vCash
    Seems the Lakers hired D'antoni. They another step closer to becoming the best Phoenix Suns team to ever play in LA.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntey View Post
    Seems the Lakers hired D'antoni. They another step closer to becoming the best Phoenix Suns team to ever play in LA.
    Agreed. I just wonder if Kobe can handle Nash with the ball instead of him. Lakers can play uptempo but I don't think they can play 7 seconds.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagaongpit View Post
    Agreed. I just wonder if Kobe can handle Nash with the ball instead of him. Lakers can play uptempo but I don't think they can play 7 seconds.
    I think D'antoni and Nash are smart enough to get Kobe the ball so i don't think it'll be a problem but letting Nash go to work has got to be the best thing for this Laker team. If they want to be successful this year Kobe and Howard are going to have to sacrifice some touches, like how the Boston big three did in 08.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast