Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Does anyone else enjoy seeing Nash and the Lakers struggle?

Even just a little bit? I realize it's one game to a long season, but Nash looked bad last night, and so did the Lakers as a collective unit. Granted, Nash usually is a bit of a slow-starter, and definitely was here in Phoenix, but it almost seems like the Lakers just aren't utilizing Nash at all. All I've seen him do is bring the ball up the court, pass it to someone, and try to get open. I mean, if that's what they brought him to do, they might as well have kept Ramon Sessions.

I also get that's just the style of this Princeton offense, but like Barkley said, "I want my accountants from Princeton, not my offense". This is a terrible style for this team, and unless they change it, this team is not going to do what everyone expects. Not to mention their bench is just awful, and even when Jordan Hill comes back, they're still going to suck, because he's also not that good.

All of the Laker fans, and most people in general, are saying "they need time to get used to eachother," and I get that too, but keeping the ball out of Nash's hands isn't going to help. They brought him in, and are paying him a nice chunk of change, for a reason, and if Mike Brown doesn't figure out what that reason is, he's not going to have a job much longer. Matter of fact, I hope he keeps his job, and I hope they keep running the Princeton offense, because I absolutely love watching the Lakers struggle, and get beat by a Mavericks team that's arguably the worst Mavericks team in the Nowitzki era. The best part about it was Nowitzki wasn't even in the game!

I can't wait to see how they do tonight against a bad Blazers team. I'm going to enjoy this while it lasts, because they'll figure out a way to make this team work eventually. There's too much talent for it not to.

vCash
    I always love watching the Lakers lose. Mike Brown is a pathetic coach. I cant imagine they will continue to use Nash the way they did last night, whats the point of getting the leagues best play maker and then having him play off the ball? Brown is as dumb as they come. If they continue to struggle I think they'd start giving Nash more free reign.

vCash
    idiot coach. Not using Nash correctly.

vCash
    Are you serious? Of course

vCash
    What kind of question is that? Everybody who is not a Laker fan enjoys it .

vCash
    lol, they are getting spanked by portland

vCash
    Nash got hurt tonight. Left with a knee injury and didnt return. Hate seeing him hurt but I love seeing the Lakers get screwed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrazbit View Post
    I always love watching the Lakers lose. Mike Brown is a pathetic coach. I cant imagine they will continue to use Nash the way they did last night, whats the point of getting the leagues best play maker and then having him play off the ball? Brown is as dumb as they come. If they continue to struggle I think they'd start giving Nash more free reign.
    Mike Brown is pathetic. I can't understand how he keeps getting big jobs when he perennially loses against lesser opponents. He was a major reason why the Cavs never won a ring with LeBron (not LeBron’s supporting cast as everyone likes to blame), and he’s done nothing in LA so far except ruin Phil’s Triangle Offense and implement crap like the Princeton Offense. He has no idea how to correctly utilise his players.

vCash
    Mike Brown isn't going to last passed Christmas, they'll lose 10 games by the end of November and World Peace will look like an idiot..all these laker fans are using the Harden trade as "Ceding" the West over to the lakers..ha.

vCash
    what i know is i enjoy teasing the Laker fans at work who made my life miserable when nash left for LA. 8-)

vCash
    If they have a bad year, there's a good chance Howard won't stay. While I'd love him to come to PHX, even if he went to Houston now (good core with Lin and Harden), I'd be content. Just something different.

Hell, Cleveland would be elite with Howard added to their youngins
    Last edited by king4day; 11-01-2012 at 01:17 PM.

vCash
    Yep. Always love to see the Lakers struggle. Waiting for Kobe and Howard get into a fight like Shaq did.

vCash
    They have more losses than us, so i'm happy about that. They'll eventually get it together though i believe.

Phoenix Suns
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    Arizona Cardinals
    Arizona Diamondbacks

vCash
    That 2013 pick would look nicer, if they struggle a lot more.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rome View Post
    They have more losses than us, so i'm happy about that. They'll eventually get it together though i believe.
    We are ahead of the Lakers!! 0-1 to 0-2!! Sweet!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast