Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

DJ averaging 13.5/9.3/2.1 in 26 mpg!

He is also shooting 70%. Free Throw shooting is as bad as ever, but the form is there. I expect to him to go on a good run and gain some confidence in that area. DJ looks dare I say...dominant! Both sides of the floor this guy looks like an all-star or near and future all-star at least! He is a far cry from what he was last year. He is an even further cry from the what genisus' on this site think of him.

So what do we make of this!? We are a far different team with an all-star Center! I honestly thought DJ was at least a year away from this kind of improvement. I really only expected him to be a little more consistant and to improve his free throw shooting. I was DEAD wrong on this one LOL! I honestly thought I would never see him so aggressive and flowing so well with the offense. He was in the right place every time last time. Lets just say I am very pleasantly impressed and I don't think this can be a pre-season fluke!

vCash
    Very impressed with his play. Not just his new offensive moves, but his rebounding and defense have been stellar so far in the preseason. He looks like a totally different player out there. If and when he starts hitting those free throws, watch out, he could be a 15-17 point per game scorer.

vCash
    All eyes are on him, odd but our title chances hinge on him punishing defenses and Blake spreading the floor.

vCash
    What's odd is we have title chances!!

vCash
    Defense is looking great. The Black Hole Defense was terrible and I'm ridiculously happy that we got rid of it. We're aggressive on defense and I love it.