Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Because their secondaries are shat. You could see the week before if you could get time you could throw over the top on HOU. I talked about it on another forum. Even that being true......it hasn't worked other weeks. You know that as well as I do. Don't act like it's been magic.
    We actually started sending players in motion and getting the receivers off the line without being touched for a change. Rodgers was on and we all know he wasnt before.. Our offense can still producem but weve been in a funk.. Its not magic, its called snapoing out of it.. STL actually isnt that bad with Finnegan and JJ and a mean pass rush, but Rodgers still got off.. Houston, another great front,7.. Rodgers got off.. Its the little things that people dont see that can turn it around.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robdizzle3 View Post
    We actually started sending players in motion and getting the receivers off the line without being touched for a change. Rodgers was on and we all know he wasnt before.. Our offense can still producem but weve been in a funk.. Its not magic, its called snapoing out of it.. STL actually isnt that bad with Finnegan and JJ and a mean pass rush, but Rodgers still got off.. Houston, another great front,7.. Rodgers got off.. Its the little things that people dont see that can turn it around.
    It's more about the poor safety play.

I'm with you though. But I'd rather have a real run game rather than pass pass pass pass until you don't think we'll run.

On that note. We need to stop making our run formations so obvious and our pass formations so obvious. You know what we're going to do.

vCash
    It's more about the poor safety play.

I'm with you though. But I'd rather have a real run game rather than pass pass pass pass until you don't think we'll run.

On that note. We need to stop making our run formations so obvious and our pass formations so obvious. You know what we're going to do.
    The only reason I dont mind it much, is because for one, we wont have to do it long.. Just a few times, because after we run a couple times the doubt will be in,the defenses head and we can go back to normal..

I couldnt agree with you more Norm.. Mccarthy has a huge problem with that.. He hasnt been on his game lately and it shows.. Even when we ran the ball well he couldnt play off of it.. Hes got to give the defense a little hesitation.. I think he needs to split us out with 3 wide and Jmike or DJ.. And we run off that.. We could do damage, because if we wanted we could no huddle big time with Cobb, Jordy, James, Jmike and Green, Starks or Kuhn.

vCash
    MM smokes the ganja when he draws up some of those running plays and then forgets he was high when he created them
    My Adopter Packer: Blow Job Raji

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    MM smokes the ganja when he draws up some of those running plays and then forgets he was high when he created them
    I think he should be high when he makes plays. Works for good music.

vCash
    I think he should be high when he makes plays. Works for good music.
    But then we would end up with plays with names like the "Gravemaker"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    But then we would end up with plays with names like the "Gravemaker"
    Exactly.

vCash
    I think this game we should run nothing but the 6-2 Stack Monster Goal Line D and if they try to advance the ball past the 50 we need to send in our secret weapon the ghost of Nitschke...

vCash
    Granted both us (Bears) and you guys win this week, these last 8 games are going to be extremely interesting and close.

Still nervous as crap to have to play 1 more game and potentially another one come playoff time against the Pack. We just can't seem to find a way to win against you guys now.

Either way good luck this week and the rest of the season.
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    Jordy will be a game-time decision again. Come on!
    Jordy Nelson 2014 Stats
    Receptions: | Yards: | TDs: | Avg:

vCash
    Jerron McMillian is questionable for the game because of his back. Wuhu....

And McCarthy said he also is very encouraged by RB James Starks' practice this week. Good sign?!

vCash
    I really hope to see a big dose of Starks, he can not be any worse then Green.

Welcome back Norm

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears1990 View Post
    Granted both us (Bears) and you guys win this week, these last 8 games are going to be extremely interesting and close.

Still nervous as crap to have to play 1 more game and potentially another one come playoff time against the Pack. We just can't seem to find a way to win against you guys now.

Either way good luck this week and the rest of the season.
    Yeah this division is going to come down to the last 8 games but i still think the Bears will win the division. The Bears will eventually beat us but im hoping its when we go to Chicago during the regular season and not the post season

But good luck to you guys as well (except when the Bears play the pack). It always good to see the Bears and Packers do well.

Quote Originally Posted by gbpackers12 View Post
    Jordy will be a game-time decision again. Come on!
    Im getting sick of these injuries. Go some ****ing balls and just ****ing play. Your team needs you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Berliner View Post
    Jerron McMillian is questionable for the game because of his back. Wuhu....

And McCarthy said he also is very encouraged by RB James Starks' practice this week. Good sign?!
    That sucks, we are already thin at the safety position. I do think Jennings has been playing better though.

vCash
    Good to hear about Starks. frustrating that McMillian is dinged up - the available playing time provides invaluable experience.

Efficient offense is magic. Face it. Magic Mike works it like none other, makin' it rain TDs on Sunday.

REC:

TDs:

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast