Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I agree that it will be close, quite frankly I feel as if the Packers lose this one.

The Cardinal defense seems to the only consist unit on either team, they will further disrupt a Packer offense that is currently struggling with injuries and frustratingly shaky.

The Packer defense will find a way to make Skelton look like Blaine Gabbert, he'll do enough for the Cardinals to squeak in a win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Before4 View Post
    I agree that it will be close, quite frankly I feel as if the Packers lose this one.

The Cardinal defense seems to the only consist unit on either team, they will further disrupt a Packer offense that is currently struggling with injuries and frustratingly shaky.

The Packer defense will find a way to make Skelton look like Blaine Gabbert, he'll do enough for the Cardinals to squeak in a win.
    Really? I feel the complete opposite. This should be one of the easiest wins of the year IMO. Yea Arizona's defense is good, but they are really struggling to score points. If we play like we should it's a pretty easy win IMO

vCash
    My area was lucky. I was one of the few homes that didn't lose power. Some minor damage to the yard and that was about it. Hard to complain when the worst that happened to me was the internet and cable being out. Some of the other areas look like they were bombed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ugottabjoshinme View Post
    Really? I feel the complete opposite. This should be one of the easiest wins of the year IMO. Yea Arizona's defense is good, but they are really struggling to score points. If we play like we should it's a pretty easy win IMO
    This is why I don't feel confident. "If we play like we should" - the 2012-13 offense is very inconsistent. Last year the Packer offense regularly put up points, this year not so much. There are clear reasons for this, mainly injuries at key positions and questionable play calling.

And while it's nice to see the defense improving I don't feel comfortable relying on them to consistently win games as elite defenses do.

While this game should be easy - the easiest game on the schedule was the Jags and it was actually a close game.

Hope I'm wrong!

vCash
    As someone mentioned, I look for the D to key on Fitz, and for Roberts and Howling to be their yardage makers.

On O, I would like to see Finley run some more deep seam routes. Not necessarily to get thrown to, but to clear their safety for Cobb on the slant. I am not counting on the running game at all except maybe a belt worthy score from ARod. Really hoping Jordy can go,but I'm doubtful.

30-17 Packers.

Who is the deadliest warrior?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Before4 View Post
    This is why I don't feel confident. "If we play like we should" - the 2012-13 offense is very inconsistent. Last year the Packer offense regularly put up points, this year not so much. There are clear reasons for this, mainly injuries at key positions and questionable play calling.

And while it's nice to see the defense improving I don't feel comfortable relying on them to consistently win games as elite defenses do.

While this game should be easy - the easiest game on the schedule was the Jags and it was actually a close game.

Hope I'm wrong!
    I agree with not being too confident. After watching this team struggle against a team who rank at the bottom or near it in offense and defense at home doesn't make me quite as confident as I was last season or even earlier in the year. I think it will be a dog fight.

vCash
    Depends on which Cardinals team shows up to be honest. I have seen this team be a force to be reckoned and a push over cupcake roster at times. Larry Fitzgerald and Malcolm Floyd have the ability to create mismatches for the Packers defense. Especially Larry. The Packers have been burned in some of the loses due to top receivers, but have been stellar against others.

They need to create some fire and head into the bye with some positive gains. They can make some movement in the division if and only if they win this week.

vCash
    If Jordy returns we should beat them handily and the offense will look great.. They wont be able to handle our wideouts.. I saw alot of yac against them on monday and I expect us to attempt the same and then set up our shot.

vCash
    We need to go back to passing to set up the run. Pass about 3 or 4 straight times and then start the chess match.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robdizzle3 View Post
    We need to go back to passing to set up the run. Pass about 3 or 4 straight times and then start the chess match.
    Our running game would improve that way for sure.

After Rodgers got hurt.

vCash
    Weve passed like that against Houston and STL and it worked.. But Jordy has to play.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robdizzle3 View Post
    Weve passed like that against Houston and STL and it worked.. But Jordy has to play.
    Because their secondaries are shat. You could see the week before if you could get time you could throw over the top on HOU. I talked about it on another forum. Even that being true......it hasn't worked other weeks. You know that as well as I do. Don't act like it's been magic.

vCash
    Cobb for QB!

There you go thumper

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    Cobb for QB!
    Goode for QB. Then Cobb behind him. Double snap.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Goode for QB. Then Cobb behind him. Double snap.
    haha that would be dope

There you go thumper

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast