Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 427
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bratislava
    Posts
    79,776
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    Yeah i still like him as a player but i would still love to have Campbell lol.
    He's a freaking animal but he isn't an animal because of the sacks. That's my point.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    17,680
    vCash
    6430
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    He's a freaking animal but he isn't an animal because of the sacks. That's my point.
    I understood your point. Campbell is one of the main reason Washington gets his sacks but i still like Washington more then the LB's we have starting for us right now lol




  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    17,680
    vCash
    6430
    I read Zombo got activated. Wonder how long before he goes on the injury report again. I give it two weeks.




  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bratislava
    Posts
    79,776
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    I understood your point. Campbell is one of the main reason Washington gets his sacks but i still like Washington more then the LB's we have starting for us right now lol
    The best ILB that nobody ever talks about. Took the sacks for him to ever get mentioned on TV. Campbell is a beast for sure too. I'm a huge fan.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    I read Zombo got activated. Wonder how long before he goes on the injury report again. I give it two weeks.
    Who

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    17,680
    vCash
    6430
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Who
    lol I had to take a Zombo this morning.




  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bratislava
    Posts
    79,776
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    lol I had to take a Zombo this morning.
    I almost AlexGreen'd in my pants last night I was so drunk.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    17,680
    vCash
    6430
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I almost AlexGreen'd in my pants last night I was so drunk.
    lol




  8. #68
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Coral Springs Florida
    Posts
    12,409
    vCash
    1500
    Sad.. Because Zombo isnt bad for the 16 snaps he isnt hurt.. Still love his sack celebration.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Madison Wisconsin
    Posts
    445
    vCash
    1500
    I heard LT slip this morning on the NFL network, and call Alex Green Alice Green. I thought it fit

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Coral Springs Florida
    Posts
    12,409
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by spotzhill View Post
    I heard LT slip this morning on the NFL network, and call Alex Green Alice Green. I thought it fit
    Hahahaha.. Perfect.. He must be doing something in practice to warrant this confidence from Mike.. Hopefully we see it today.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Coral Springs Florida
    Posts
    12,409
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by spotzhill View Post
    I heard LT slip this morning on the NFL network, and call Alex Green Alice Green. I thought it fit
    Hahahaha.. Perfect.. He must be doing something in practice to warrant this confidence from Mike.. Hopefully we see it today.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Madison Wisconsin
    Posts
    445
    vCash
    1500
    hopefully.

    this so called "blueprint to beat the Packers" pisses me off because if teams are going to only put six men in the box, we should be just killing them with rushing, but we are not. I dont think that it is the lines fault, I just really think Green has no vision. At all. Im just wondering when we get Ced back. hopefully after the bye. Cause we need him.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    12
    vCash
    1500
    Anyone know of some decent streams? Apparently FOX thinks southern california's "Regional Action" includes Carolina @ Washington.... I was watching USC/Oregon last night and it said across the bottom "Arizona @ GreenBay @ 10AM and other regional action" .. BS!!!

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    5,422
    vCash
    1500
    Good news:
    Nelson will start today!

    Green Bay Packers ‏@packers
    WR Jordy Nelson will start today. Packers inactives: http://pckrs.com/yug6 #AZvsGB

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    5,422
    vCash
    1500
    And the inactives:
    PackersNews.com ‏@PGPackersNews
    #Packers inactives: S Charles Woodson, LB Nick Perry, WR Greg Jennings, DE Jerel Worthy, CB Sam Shields, FB John Kuhn, LB Frank Zombo.

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •