Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenFrog View Post
    As someone mentioned, I look for the D to key on Fitz, and for Roberts and Howling to be their yardage makers.

On O, I would like to see Finley run some more deep seam routes. Not necessarily to get thrown to, but to clear their safety for Cobb on the slant. I am not counting on the running game at all except maybe a belt worthy score from ARod. Really hoping Jordy can go,but I'm doubtful.

30-17 Packers.
    Packers O Coord needs to get Finley a decent pass to make the defense pay attn to him. Then use him as a decoy the rest of the way because he's a drive killer.

Graham Harrell #6 QB
    2 Comp. 3 ATT 20 Yards 0 TDs 4 Rush -3 Yards 0 TD 1 Fumble 0 INT

Jumped on the Bandwagon in 1969

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spotzhill View Post
    I really hope to see a big dose of Starks, he can not be any worse then Green.

Until he fumbles...

Graham Harrell #6 QB
    2 Comp. 3 ATT 20 Yards 0 TDs 4 Rush -3 Yards 0 TD 1 Fumble 0 INT

Jumped on the Bandwagon in 1969

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vbjunkie View Post
    Until he fumbles...
    He's lost one fumble his whole pro career

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tram0n man View Post
    He's lost one fumble his whole pro career
    Or we can keep taking knees, aka running Starks. HE PROTECTS THE BALL DOE!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spotzhill View Post
    I really hope to see a big dose of Starks, he can not be any worse then Green.

Welcome back Norm
    Thank ya sir.

On a side note, this will probably be the first game I don't see. It sounds like I may be busy :/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    Yeah this division is going to come down to the last 8 games but i still think the Bears will win the division. The Bears will eventually beat us but im hoping its when we go to Chicago during the regular season and not the post season

But good luck to you guys as well (except when the Bears play the pack). It always good to see the Bears and Packers do well.

Im getting sick of these injuries. Go some ****ing balls and just ****ing play. Your team needs you.[/
    As long as Rodgers is healthy we always have a shot, but his two best weapons being our really isn't helping the cause. I'm pretty frustrated with them too. If we can just grind out this win against the Cardinals without him it'll probably best in the long run for him. Those hamstring injuries seem to linger forever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gbpackers12 View Post
    As long as Rodgers is healthy we always have a shot, but his two best weapons being our really isn't helping the cause. I'm pretty frustrated with them too. If we can just grind out this win against the Cardinals without him it'll probably best in the long run for him. Those hamstring injuries seem to linger forever.
    Yeah but you also can't just keep resting players and hoping you can just get by that week cause eventually its going to catch up with you. Jordy knows he is our number 1 WR right now with Jennings out and he needs to step up for this team. I am just sick of these pansies and our staff for being to cautious. Where is the heart and the fight? You think Clay would sit out cause of a hammy? I highly doubt it. I just get sick of feeling like this team is too soft sometimes.

There you go thumper

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vbjunkie View Post
    Packers O Coord needs to get Finley a decent pass to make the defense pay attn to him. Then use him as a decoy the rest of the way because he's a drive killer.
    Packers need to get a decent offensive coordinator that can design a decent pass. Then use finley for decoy.

vCash
    The Packers need to get a new Finley or bring the old one back.

There you go thumper

vCash
    Daryl Washington scares me, hopefully he doesn't kill Rodgers

There you go thumper

vCash
    Jermichael Finley thought he was in trouble with the head coach. Big trouble.

About a month ago, following the New Orleans game in Week 4, Finley was pulled out of a meeting and sent to Green Bay Packers Head Coach Mike McCarthy’s office with a message that the coach had a surprise for him.

“I thought, ‘What’s going on?’ When I go up there, it ain’t good,” Finley said with a laugh.

It turned out McCarthy just wanted to show him some film. Namely, the highlights from the 2009 NFC Wild Card playoff game in Arizona, when Jermichael practically took over the contest, beginning with a 44-yard catch just after the two-minute warning in the first half.

He added gains of 33 and 38 yards in the second half on his way to six catches for 159 yards, a whopping 26.5-yard average, all in the final 32 minutes of regulation as the Packers rallied from a 21-point deficit to force overtime.

He broke the Green Bay Packers playoff record for receiving yards in a game, and he nearly reached the league playoff mark for tight ends (Kellen Winslow, 166 yards, 1981 AFC Divisional). It was a performance McCarthy referred to on Friday as one of the most dominant he’d ever seen from a tight end.

“He said, ‘Look at this. Finley the beast,’” Finley recalled, before describing what was going through his mind as he watched.

“I thought it was pretty sweet he called me up, first of all. But what goes through is just like, (shoot), what happened? Where did it go? I’m the same person. I don’t know where it went.”
    Link

There you go thumper

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    Daryl Washington scares me, hopefully he doesn't kill Rodgers
    Guy's a freak but he's getting his sacks based more on what everyone else is doing. His sacks are actually overshadowing the player he actually is.

vCash
    Arizona's offensive line is horrible. If Capers calls a good game and we get after Skelton, we won't have to score much to win. I'd love to see Cobb take over and continue his growth too.

vCash
    i have a feeling were gonna be rushing 5 most of the game

that o line isnt going to be able to stop anything

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Guy's a freak but he's getting his sacks based more on what everyone else is doing. His sacks are actually overshadowing the player he actually is.
    Yeah i still like him as a player but i would still love to have Campbell lol.

There you go thumper

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast