Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041
    Quote Originally Posted by papirico52 View Post
    That's a great tip guys, thnx.

EDIT: I think I'll go with the infield seats over the home dugout
    Which days specifically are you in town? I have 3 very good seats - middle of section 117, row 11. It's even with the pitchers mound behind the home dugout and you're usually on camera when a lefty is up.
    Now writing for FanGraphs, RotoGraphs, The Hardball Times, and The Fake Baseball

Follow me on Twitter for article updates @baseballATeam

Quote Originally Posted by Havoc Wreaker View Post
    I'm gonna try and find the cheapest tickets possible. I'd just like to say "I went to Yankee stadium once".

As for the whole Portnoy and Mangini thing, I think they are both equally talented. Portnoy had a whole lot more charisma, he was a lot more fun to watch but I think with time Mangini will also loosen up. Portnoy decided to leave and then tried to come back but it was too late so that's on him.
    I didn't know he wanted to return, I love winery dogs (his new band)

Quote Originally Posted by The A Team View Post
    Which days specifically are you in town? I have 3 very good seats - middle of section 117, row 11. It's even with the pitchers mound behind the home dugout and you're usually on camera when a lefty is up.
    I think it could be the frst 2 weeks of august, so I wanted to be there for the rockies series, there will be alumni celebrations or something. (i was targeting august 12th)

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers fan
    - I love Ray Lewis.

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

I've been commenting here since I was a teenager. I can't believe it's been 10 years!
    Now writing for FanGraphs, RotoGraphs, The Hardball Times, and The Fake Baseball

Follow me on Twitter for article updates @baseballATeam

I just looked, I joined 9 years ago to the month, crazy. I remember I would read the forums but for some reason I never signed up until after that first playoff push in 2007.

If you look at my post count, like 90 percent of that was 2007-2012.

I still check here daily but don't post here early as often.
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041