Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3139404142 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by papirico52 View Post
    That's a great tip guys, thnx.

EDIT: I think I'll go with the infield seats over the home dugout
    Which days specifically are you in town? I have 3 very good seats - middle of section 117, row 11. It's even with the pitchers mound behind the home dugout and you're usually on camera when a lefty is up.
    Now writing for FanGraphs, RotoGraphs, The Hardball Times, and The Fake Baseball

Follow me on Twitter for article updates @baseballATeam

Quote Originally Posted by Havoc Wreaker View Post
    I'm gonna try and find the cheapest tickets possible. I'd just like to say "I went to Yankee stadium once".

As for the whole Portnoy and Mangini thing, I think they are both equally talented. Portnoy had a whole lot more charisma, he was a lot more fun to watch but I think with time Mangini will also loosen up. Portnoy decided to leave and then tried to come back but it was too late so that's on him.
    I didn't know he wanted to return, I love winery dogs (his new band)

Quote Originally Posted by The A Team View Post
    Which days specifically are you in town? I have 3 very good seats - middle of section 117, row 11. It's even with the pitchers mound behind the home dugout and you're usually on camera when a lefty is up.
    I think it could be the frst 2 weeks of august, so I wanted to be there for the rockies series, there will be alumni celebrations or something. (i was targeting august 12th)

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers fan
    - I love Ray Lewis.

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

I've been commenting here since I was a teenager. I can't believe it's been 10 years!
    Now writing for FanGraphs, RotoGraphs, The Hardball Times, and The Fake Baseball

I just looked, I joined 9 years ago to the month, crazy. I remember I would read the forums but for some reason I never signed up until after that first playoff push in 2007.

If you look at my post count, like 90 percent of that was 2007-2012.

I still check here daily but don't post here early as often.
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Hey You Guuuuuuuyyyyyyys

How's it going all? Damn it's been long.

I'm gonna be in Philly on the weekend of Nov 17th-20th. The main purpose is a concert on the 19th at Merriam Theater and I am looking for touristy/foodie/bar scene things to do, preferably around downtown. I'm gonna be staying close to the airport and will rent a car. I would appreciate some suggestions. Thanks in advance and for those that are "close" (if you can call it that after some years of non posting [ KJ, ATeam, Ender, PP123, Ruckus, MtM etc.) if you're available to meet and grab a drink that'd be pretty great. I'll be in town with my wife so it won't be all awkward

Props.LgnD.

Great to hear from ya
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

I'm not in the Philly area. Have fun on your visit!

Yeah Iím about an hour north so would be hard to justify a visit ha. TR is out in Colorado now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Roy Halladay's plane has been found in the Gulf of Mexico w/ one body, not yet identified. Thoughts are that it's Roy. Press conference at 4:30pm....

****ing terrible!

It was confirmed to be him. This sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

So, where should I get Cheesesteaks?

Props.LgnD.

Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3139404142 LastLast