Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Is DeRozen worth 10 million a year?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES!!!

18 33.33%
  • No, and Coangelo should be fired for giving it to him.

36 66.67%
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    vCash
    DeRozan needs Bargs so he can operate inside and plus we always have the amnesty clause

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lajoie View Post
    Well, considering Landry Fields is getting almost $7 million annually, seems like a fair deal.
    two negatives don't make a positive in this case. even the NBA forum thinks he vastly overpaid. This Toronto forum knows but if the the rest of the NBA forum thinks so... i can only shake my head at BC.

financially crippling this team once again with mediocre talent. I think he gets 1-2 more million per year in the open market... maybe. it doesn't hurt to let him test the waters for a bit. If someone is willing to give him 10M+ they are ****ing themselves lol being a smart GM means you let the vastly overpaid players go and go on to the next player. I

vCash
    Hedo Turkoglu says hello.
    Barbosa? The same Barbosa who was given away for a 2nd round pick, and didnt even have a contract with a team this year until a week or 2 ago?

Tying up the majority of cap space in one dimensional, mediocre players isnt the way to go.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeRaptor95 View Post
    DeRozan needs Bargs so he can operate inside and plus we always have the amnesty clause
    on Bargnani... not Derozan.

Casey needs to put him in the post again. Even when he posted up Paul George he got 1 basket in the lone look.

vCash
    Now we have 16 mill a year tied up between two wings who can't hit a 3 to save their life.

Brilliant.

vCash
    The forever hopefuls and the realists, which side are you?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rego247 View Post
    Now we have 16 mill a year tied up between two wings who can't hit a 3 to save their life.

Brilliant.
    Pseudo wings. Lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by koreancabbage View Post
    two negatives don't make a positive in this case. even the NBA forum thinks he vastly overpaid. This Toronto forum knows but if the the rest of the NBA forum thinks so... i can only shake my head at BC.

financially crippling this team once again with mediocre talent. I think he gets 1-2 more million per year in the open market... maybe. it doesn't hurt to let him test the waters for a bit. If someone is willing to give him 10M+ they are ****ing themselves lol being a smart GM means you let the vastly overpaid players go and go on to the next player. I
    And how many people on this forum thought like all the experts thought Russell Westbrook was a huge reach for the Thunder?

Not saying that their equivalent, just that judging a move by a reaction on a forum ain't exactly the most accurate thing in the world

And whatever, just amnesty his *** if he doesn't improve.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by North Yorker View Post
    Barbosa? The same Barbosa who was given away for a 2nd round pick, and didnt even have a contract with a team this year until a week or 2 ago?

Tying up the majority of cap space in one dimensional, mediocre players isnt the way to go.
    No, I'm talking about the Barbosa that almost singlehandedly brought the Celtics back against the Heat last night.

I was just quoting when you said when you won't be able to trade a large contract until it almost expires. Which clearly wasn't the case here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rego247 View Post

Brilliant.
    Well, Toronto isn't exactly attractive to other free agents last time I checked.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SA5195 View Post
    No, as a matter of fact, most players aren't worth their contracts
    Oh god you know your futures messed when your copying Saddlers words

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    No, I'm talking about the Barbosa that almost singlehandedly brought the Celtics back against the Heat last night.

I was just quoting when you said when you won't be able to trade a large contract until it almost expires. Which clearly wasn't the case here.
    I said you wouldnt get anything of value for overpaid assets.

Trading our starting SF for a backup SG is getting value? I guess we have different definitions of the word..

vCash
    if oj mayo get 2 yr 8 million
    demar really overpay
    i bet he cant get 8 million per year in open market

vCash
    wilson chadler get 7 million per

vCash
    beasley get 6 millions

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast