Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 57 of 68 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 1020
  1. #841
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    21,088
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    Alright, I need some help from all of you old ****ers.

    Tomorrow is my 21st birthday and I'm going to Vegas for the weekend. Tell me where to go and what to do. I'm going with my best friend and two females.

    Gracias.
    Ecstasy

  2. #842
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    3,820
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    Manti Te'o said Lance Armstrong tried to send him some roses for taking all the heat off of him this week, but they died on the way to his house.
    Thats hilarious. I am going to have to share that LMAO.

  3. #843
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,579
    vCash
    1500
    Huh.... what to do in Vegas... I don't know man, its a pretty boring place.





    But in all seriousness, there are probably 2,000 bars in Vegas... try to hit up as many of them as you can? So long as you find you can get some free drinks, of course. If you can't get free drinks because its your birthday, then I wouldn't sweat it... you'll find plenty of places to drink and have fun. The last time I went there I was with a bunch of cooks/chefs, so we went to one of the elite restaurants one night, suits and ties, the whole shabang... then went to a cigar lounge to chill out and drink some fine whiskey and sherry... expensive night overall, but its something you can't do much anywhere else, like you can do it in Vegas. Admittedly that was an "early" night (maybe in bed by 2am)... the next day we were drinking at 10am, **** faced by 4-6pm, and all I know about the rest of the night are from stories from my friends... tried to fight Darth Vader in front of the Bellagio, using his own light-saber. He wasn't so pleased. I told my best friend (the groom of this bachelor party trip) that if he jumped into the fountain in front of us that I would too... before he could respond I pushed him in and jumped in afterwards... ruined my shoes, my belt, and most importantly my phone. Later we went to the Spearmint Rhino (most classic strip club in Vegas) and I was still wet... strippers would ask me why I was drenched, and I barely remember looking at myself like... wait, I'm wet??? Fun night for sure! Or so I hear.

    Oh yeah, go find a CVC when you get into town, and stock up on liquor to sneak into your room for your stay in Vegas... and you have to sneak it up, they'll stop you in the lobby if they know you have liquor. But it helps the pre-funk stay cheap.

    "Better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln

  4. #844
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    10,815
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by CamraMaan View Post
    Huh.... what to do in Vegas... I don't know man, its a pretty boring place.





    But in all seriousness, there are probably 2,000 bars in Vegas... try to hit up as many of them as you can? So long as you find you can get some free drinks, of course. If you can't get free drinks because its your birthday, then I wouldn't sweat it... you'll find plenty of places to drink and have fun. The last time I went there I was with a bunch of cooks/chefs, so we went to one of the elite restaurants one night, suits and ties, the whole shabang... then went to a cigar lounge to chill out and drink some fine whiskey and sherry... expensive night overall, but its something you can't do much anywhere else, like you can do it in Vegas. Admittedly that was an "early" night (maybe in bed by 2am)... the next day we were drinking at 10am, **** faced by 4-6pm, and all I know about the rest of the night are from stories from my friends... tried to fight Darth Vader in front of the Bellagio, using his own light-saber. He wasn't so pleased. I told my best friend (the groom of this bachelor party trip) that if he jumped into the fountain in front of us that I would too... before he could respond I pushed him in and jumped in afterwards... ruined my shoes, my belt, and most importantly my phone. Later we went to the Spearmint Rhino (most classic strip club in Vegas) and I was still wet... strippers would ask me why I was drenched, and I barely remember looking at myself like... wait, I'm wet??? Fun night for sure! Or so I hear.

    Oh yeah, go find a CVC when you get into town, and stock up on liquor to sneak into your room for your stay in Vegas... and you have to sneak it up, they'll stop you in the lobby if they know you have liquor. But it helps the pre-funk stay cheap.
    I've heard many stories relating to that place haha... If I ever get the money and am down there I may have to stop by.

    "King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

  5. #845
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,579
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Boozerguy47 View Post
    I've heard many stories relating to that place haha... If I ever get the money and am down there I may have to stop by.
    My best friend, the bachelor on that trip, he disappeared for about a half hour in there... we had no idea where he was. He told us he had a super long dance... and mind you this was two and a half years ago... he finally told me he got a BJ in there. My best friend... it took him that long to finally fess up. I knew it wasn't a ****ing lap dance... I was drunk, but I'm no idiot. And I didn't even like his wife... of all people why would I tattle??? Of course he's divorced from her and married again... so no worries on telling me now. That dude has issues with women tho... obviously.
    Last edited by CamraMaan; 01-18-2013 at 08:00 AM.

    "Better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln

  6. #846
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,579
    vCash
    1500
    Wow, as simple as it was, I think I came up with my biggest Cougar burn of the year (including last year)... for the background, one of my friends is a cougar and has a picture of him shooting a rifle out in the woods on FB. I comment by saying its "shooting cougars", but not to mean its a cougar shooting... rather a Husky has him in his sights. He responds by saying he took out Callier's knee, and hit Price a few times.... and then... "Whats funny is I don't even know the names of any cougar football players... but then why should I...?"

    Game. Set. Match.

    "Better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln

  7. #847
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    33,572
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    Alright, I need some help from all of you old ****ers.

    Tomorrow is my 21st birthday and I'm going to Vegas for the weekend. Tell me where to go and what to do. I'm going with my best friend and two females.

    Gracias.
    I've actually never been to Vegas. Not much of a gambler.

    But...

    Brodie was totally right. Free booze = me spilling bodily fluids all over the place.

  8. #848
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tempe, AZ
    Posts
    5,348
    vCash
    1500
    play roulette and put it all down on 23 red and you guaranteed to win $$$$

    works 60% of the time every time.

  9. #849
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fife, WA
    Posts
    23,191
    vCash
    1500
    Willy, you have to cover all the threes if you want to win every time most of the time.

  10. #850
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    33,572
    vCash
    1500
    CM, thanks for the life story of your buddy with women problems.
    I'm In.



  11. #851
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Auburn/B'ham, WA
    Posts
    14,915
    vCash
    1500


    CM always coming with the novels.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs



  12. #852
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fife, WA
    Posts
    23,191
    vCash
    1500
    Man, I wonder what it would look like if somebody handed me a book with every PSD post I've ever made in it. I first started on PSD arguing with some Marlins fan for like a week straight. Don't even remember what about, but I was hooked.

  13. #853
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Port Orchard, Wa
    Posts
    10,553
    vCash
    1500
    Anybody hitting up fanfest?

  14. #854
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    14,988
    vCash
    1500
    Nah. I did last year (year before?). Its turned into a kiddy place. Or maybe it always was and I didnt notice cause I was a kid.

  15. #855
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Auburn/B'ham, WA
    Posts
    14,915
    vCash
    1500
    I'm going
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs



Page 57 of 68 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •