Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 68 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    vCash
    guys, 3:30 AM work disaster suck

sleep is in short supply

vCash
    So I'm apologizing again for being absent for a bit... football happens. Missed you guys tho!

I'm about to ramble... but for good reason

So on the non-sports front, I'm pretty sure I've met my future wife. Known her for maybe 3-4 months as a customer at my bar, but a very infrequent customer (see her once every two or three weeks). Been stopping by her work at Starbucks for the last month and a half to "return the patronage", and get more face time. Since day one her face lights up when she sees me, and I can only assume mine does the same when I see her. But it took forever to get her number, partially because I thought she was out of my league (above it; I don't give out 10's, but she easily gets one), and partially because at first I thought she was dating someone else she came to my bar with. He does like her, but she apparently likes me more.

So it took a while to feel comfortable asking for her number, but I got it about three weeks back. Took until today to have our first date (sushi lunch), and the game is officially on She works a ridiculous seven days a week, all night shifts at either Starbucks or 13 Coins, so its been hard to see her, and I don't expect to see her more than once or twice a week to start, but she wants to see me for her birthday next week to go see The Hobbit... we're both Tolkien geeks (gotta love it!). Seriously, I've been joking telling people she's my future wife for a couple weeks, but after our date today I'm putting money on it. Maybe not a TON of money, but I'm willing to make a bet...

After sushi we briefly stopped to get some coffee down the street before she went to work... walked her back to her car, was a gentleman and gave her hand a kiss to say goodbye... she didn't let go of my hand for about 20 seconds... oh how I wanted to make move #2, but I had to hold back. Her birthday is Wednesday, I'll send a nice smaller bouquet to her work. Then The Hobbit on Friday...

I'm gonna marry this girl... its just in the cards, in the stars.
    Last edited by CamraMaan; 12-07-2012 at 01:07 AM.

"Better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CamraMaan View Post
    So I'm apologizing again for being absent for a bit... football happens. Missed you guys tho!

I'm about to ramble... but for good reason

So on the non-sports front, I'm pretty sure I've met my future wife. Known her for maybe 3-4 months as a customer at my bar, but a very infrequent customer (see her once every two or three weeks). Been stopping by her work at Starbucks for the last month and a half to "return the patronage", and get more face time. Since day one her face lights up when she sees me, and I can only assume mine does the same when I see her. But it took forever to get her number, partially because I thought she was out of my league (above it; I don't give out 10's, but she easily gets one), and partially because at first I thought she was dating someone else she came to my bar with. He does like her, but she apparently likes me more.

So it took a while to feel comfortable asking for her number, but I got it about three weeks back. Took until today to have our first date (sushi lunch), and the game is officially on She works a ridiculous seven days a week, all night shifts at either Starbucks or 13 Coins, so its been hard to see her, and I don't expect to see her more than once or twice a week to start, but she wants to see me for her birthday next week to go see The Hobbit... we're both Tolkien geeks (gotta love it!). Seriously, I've been joking telling people she's my future wife for a couple weeks, but after our date today I'm putting money on it. Maybe not a TON of money, but I'm willing to make a bet...

After sushi we briefly stopped to get some coffee down the street before she went to work... walked her back to her car, was a gentleman and gave her hand a kiss to say goodbye... she didn't let go of my hand for about 20 seconds... oh how I wanted to make move #2, but I had to hold back. Her birthday is Wednesday, I'll send a nice smaller bouquet to her work. Then The Hobbit on Friday...

I'm gonna marry this girl... its just in the cards, in the stars.
    Congratulations dude. My two longest relationships started very similarly. Sounds legit. Good luck.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    One homemade egg mcmuffin and one fried egg
    Dude, one of my favorites... take a tupperware made for sandwiches, the square ones that are about the size of a piece of bread, lightly butter it up, put two eggs in there, break the yolk, microwave for about 45 seconds (covered with a paper towel!! WILL get messy). Toast two pieces of break, cut some cheese as desired, fry up some bacon... cut the egg to fit the bread, melt the cheese on the egg a little.... sooooooo good!!

"Better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln

vCash
    I hope u get to stick it in her *** CM. good for u.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    Congratulations dude. My two longest relationships started very similarly. Sounds legit. Good luck.
    The biggest obstacle has been passed... I have two DUIs, had to sell my '03 Infiniti FX35 to pay for the last one, now I drive an old ugly '78 chevy truck with an interlock/blow-n-go in it (for the next 2 1/2 years)... its an embarrassing element of my life. She took it in stride when I told her over lunch... we even argued about who has the uglier ride... its close, but I think I win. As hot as she is, she's pretty humble, cool, and down to earth... a rare one in that respect.
    Last edited by CamraMaan; 12-07-2012 at 01:52 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MattColby View Post
    I hope u get to stick it in her *** CM. good for u.
    lol, all good things in due time...

vCash
    The biggest obstacle has been passed... I have two DUIs, had to sell my '03 Infiniti FX35 to pay for the last one, now I drive an old ugly '78 chevy truck with an interlock/blow-n-go in it (for the next 2 1/2 years)... its an embarrassing element of my life. She took it in stride when I told her over lunch... we even argued about who has the uglier ride... its close, but I think I win. As hot as he is, she's pretty humble, cool, and down to earth... a rare one in that respect.
    Tell me, how hot is this guy! Lol

vCash
    The biggest obstacle has been passed... I have two DUIs, had to sell my '03 Infiniti FX35 to pay for the last one, now I drive an old ugly '78 chevy truck with an interlock/blow-n-go in it (for the next 2 1/2 years)... its an embarrassing element of my life. She took it in stride when I told her over lunch... we even argued about who has the uglier ride... its close, but I think I win. As hot as he is, she's pretty humble, cool, and down to earth... a rare one in that respect.
    Matt I think he is gonna get to stick it in the ***.

Ha.
    Last edited by FWBrodie; 12-07-2012 at 01:45 AM.

vCash
    CMs a freak

vCash
    You know me... love the dudes.

Wow, I need to replace my keyboard... the "S" key ha been liding over for the last 4 years... have to lift the key and re-place the rubber contact underneath every now and then... but the last 3 days its been pretty bad, takes about 2 minutes to move over. Hit the key hard enough and it works though.

Almost didn't fix the OP because it was too funny, but alas I buckled under the pressure...
    Last edited by CamraMaan; 12-07-2012 at 01:53 AM.

vCash
    This forum never fails to crack me up.

Congrats CM. Hope it works out for ya.

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

vCash
    Freudian slip CM.

We all have them. Just not everyone's are gay
    I'm In.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    Freudian slip CM.

We all have them. Just not everyone's are gay

vCash
    Anybody take advantage of the new cannabis laws yet?

Page 14 of 68 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast