Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 63 of 68 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 1020
  1. #931
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    10,773
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    And which school would that be? The biggest reason I'd go to WSU is because my sister currently is a junior there.

    WSU/Western/Eastern are probably all tied for 2nd, CWU is the odd man out.
    Western is great. I graduated last month and still haven't left. Why rush to get a real world job?

    "King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

  2. #932
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Auburn/B'ham, WA
    Posts
    14,332
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    Of the three, go to Western
    I don't know if I can go to Boise, so we'll see.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boozerguy47 View Post
    Western is great. I graduated last month and still haven't left. Why rush to get a real world job?
    Yeah I'm definitely considering it.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs



  3. #933
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    4,812
    vCash
    1500
    per Ian's request i am going to respond to jen's last post in here so that the others stay devoted to M's.

    jen, if you cannot get along with anyone why dont you just find another forum, it totally ridiculous, there is a consensus that you are fighting and even random ppl that enjoy our forums are bothered. if you dont respect anyone on here and think we are all blind, dumb hypocrites than why continue to post? i just dont get it at all.

  4. #934
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bothell
    Posts
    13,777
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain City View Post
    per Ian's request i am going to respond to jen's last post in here so that the others stay devoted to M's.

    jen, if you cannot get along with anyone why dont you just find another forum, it totally ridiculous, there is a consensus that you are fighting and even random ppl that enjoy our forums are bothered. if you dont respect anyone on here and think we are all blind, dumb hypocrites than why continue to post? i just dont get it at all.
    I dont respect anyone? I dont respect people who dont respect me. I post because I am not just gonna let you guys walk all over me and act like you are better than me. Im not gonna take **** from self-entitled douchebags who think they own this place. I am going to post all I want, because I am not the one causing the problem. Its all the hypocrites who point out what I do, then get mad at me for doing it.
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.


  5. #935
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    32,400
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Boozerguy47 View Post
    Western is great. I graduated last month and still haven't left. Why rush to get a real world job?
    That's because you're a bum.

    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    I dont respect anyone? I dont respect people who dont respect me. I post because I am not just gonna let you guys walk all over me and act like you are better than me. Im not gonna take **** from self-entitled douchebags who think they own this place. I am going to post all I want, because I am not the one causing the problem. Its all the hypocrites who point out what I do, then get mad at me for doing it.
    Jej, I will say that I enjoy you posting here. You're one of the more intelligent posters on this site and at such a young age. We may all have our spats, but I enjoy every one of you guys posting in here and mostly everyone is welcome. Except Tuz.

  6. #936
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bothell
    Posts
    13,777
    vCash
    1500
    I like posting here too. I just feel like I constantly have to defend myself and it gets me pissed off, which then gets attacked more
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.


  7. #937
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,575
    vCash
    1500
    I like Jej posting here for the same exact reasons as Ian pointed out. But I urge you, jej, to just learn how to forget about the BS and not let it get to you. Half the BS you are getting from people is simply because we all know we can get a rise out of you. Its fun. You are the only one who can make it not fun. Its not fun to do the same to Ian, MC, Brodie, or pretty much anyone else on here (except ciaban is getting there real fast for me). And why? Because they can handle the **** without PMSing and getting all bent out of shape about it. Stop getting all bent out of shape about it... that's the key. Stop making this so fun for us to keep badgering you. You hold the key Jenny Jejstein, you hold the key!!!!

    "Better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln

  8. #938
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bothell
    Posts
    13,777
    vCash
    1500
    But how can you ***** about me getting angry, when you are trying to make me angry? It just doesnt make sense
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.


  9. #939
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    32,400
    vCash
    1500
    I feel like the Jejstein went over your head Peter.

    He is very resourceful (cheap) so I added "stein" to his name.

    Get it?

  10. #940
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,575
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    I feel like the Jejstein went over your head Peter.

    He is very resourceful (cheap) so I added "stein" to his name.

    Get it?
    Oh no, I saw when you came up with it, it was quite fitting at the moment, and well, it just stuck for me. he's now Jenny Jejstein for me, so long is it makes me laugh.

    And jej, that's why its still fun, we can egg you on, you react like clockwork, and it just keeps giving everyone firepower to keep egging you on. Our complaining isn't so much because we are annoyed, but more because we know it annoys you.

    But maybe everyone else truly is annoyed, and I'm the only one who gets a kick out of keeping the wheels turning.
    Last edited by CamraMaan; 01-23-2013 at 11:35 PM.

    "Better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln

  11. #941
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    On the beach
    Posts
    705
    vCash
    1500
    Jej its not a matter of defending yourself, its a matter of just letting it go. So just let things go.

    Sup ya ****ers!

  12. #942
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    28,961
    vCash
    500
    Yeah, **** you Jej.

    Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

  13. #943
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Corning, NY
    Posts
    5,721
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    That's because you're a bum.



    Jej, I will say that I enjoy you posting here. You're one of the more intelligent posters on this site and at such a young age. We may all have our spats, but I enjoy every one of you guys posting in here and mostly everyone is welcome. Especially Tuz.
    Fixed that for you.

  14. #944
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    32,400
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by OneTuzSea View Post
    Fixed that for you.
    If you weren't a traitor, you'd be welcome.

  15. #945
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bothell
    Posts
    13,777
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by CamraMaan View Post
    Oh no, I saw when you came up with it, it was quite fitting at the moment, and well, it just stuck for me. he's now Jenny Jejstein for me, so long is it makes me laugh.

    And jej, that's why its still fun, we can egg you on, you react like clockwork, and it just keeps giving everyone firepower to keep egging you on. Our complaining isn't so much because we are annoyed, but more because we know it annoys you.

    But maybe everyone else truly is annoyed, and I'm the only one who gets a kick out of keeping the wheels turning.
    That's not what you said before. You said that you get annoyed when I react, yet you are trying to make me react. If you don't want me to react, don't make me react. It's pretty simple. What you are doing is the definition of insane.
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.


Page 63 of 68 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •