Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Not overreacting, just reality.

We need to have Kobe sit out for a few games to not only rest up, but showcase MWP.

MWP was ballin' with Kobe out, and if we can showcase him during that stretch, his value will increase and we might be able to get good trade value out of him. I'm not sure who, but it's clear he doesn't fit in our system.

He performed pretty well last night, aside from having a bad shooting night. I just don't think he'll ever be a good spot up shooter like we want/need him to be. He defends well, but other players defend just as well who can be spot up shooters.

MWP just doesn't look comfortable out there unless he has the okay to do it his own way. He can clearly still ball, he just doesn't fit with our current composition of players.

Again, I'm not overreacting, it's just something I've been thinking for a while. I was going to post something like this earlier, but reports on how much MWP has been working on spotting up and his in shape he is quieted me.

I just do not think he will ever be what we need him to be for our team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sp1derm00 View Post
    We need to have Kobe sit out for a few games to not only rest up, but showcase MWP.

MWP was ballin' with Kobe out, and if we can showcase him during that stretch, his value will increase and we might be able to get good trade value out of him. I'm not sure who, but it's clear he doesn't fit in our system.

He performed pretty well last night, aside from having a bad shooting night. I just don't think he'll ever be a good spot up shooter like we want/need him to be. He defends well, but other players defend just as well who can be spot up shooters.

MWP just doesn't look comfortable out there unless he has the okay to do it his own way. He can clearly still ball, he just doesn't fit with our current composition of players.

Again, I'm not overreacting, it's just something I've been thinking for a while. I was going to post something like this earlier, but reports on how much MWP has been working on spotting up and his in shape he is quieted me.

Tanking is the act of giving up a match or "throwing it away", losing intentionally or not competing.

This is not tanking...

Podcast

vCash
    o.O
    Los Angeles Dodgers
    Started from the bottom (30-42, June 1st)
    Now we're here! (92-70, End of Season)
    National League Division Series Champs

vCash
    Everyone, aside from Pau and kinda Kobe, looks incredibly uncomfortable out there. Nash looks completely lost...

MWP played very well at the end of last year and looked great at the beginning of this years pre season. I think he will be alright for us.

But right now, we need to figure out this offense. Last night was painful to watch at times. The spacing is all out of whack, each persons responsibilities are unknown and there does not seem to be any continuity at all.

IMO, artest is the least of our worries right now. We have a much bigger issue and that is the offense (and defense) look lost.

vCash
    Artest isn't a good target for Nash, Kobe, or Pau to pass to. He works best with the ball in his hands.

vCash
    Kobe>MWP

vCash
    Artest isn't a good target for Nash, Kobe, or Pau to pass to. He works best with the ball in his hands.
    I agree... it would be awesome if he was a solid 3pt shooter. However, when we play the Heat and Thunder he is going to be big. we have more than enough what we need for offense, these players just have to get used to where they are going to get their shots off in this offense.
    #Chow!

We don't quit, we don't cower, we don't run. We endure and conquer." -Kobe Bryant

vCash
    lol wasn't mwp like 1-8 last night.....

vCash

Can we please play 10 games first?

vCash
    Fire Mike Brown.

LAKERS / PACKERS / DODGERS / 18

vCash
    Lakers fans never cease to amaze me. We're not talking about game one of the finals. We're talking about the 1st game of 82...82 GAMES!!! Smh, Im guna need you fellas to get that ish together. Give em time to develop chemistry/learn the offense if thats okay with yall

vCash
    Get Tayshaun Prince.

vCash
    They just need to blow up this team already. It's clear this will never work. One regular season game is more than enough to bring me to this solid conclusion.

vCash
    just fire the idiot coach we have.
    The coach is supposed to look at our roster........ see the talent........ and use eachpiece of talent to the best of their abilities...... You know, PUT THE PLAYERS IN A POSITION TO DO WHAT THEY DO BEST. Mike Brown CLEARLY is the problem
    Last edited by MVPKOBE43; 10-31-2012 at 06:04 PM. Reason: wrong word placed
    WE ARE THE LAKERS! WE ARE THE NBA! And since we root for the only team who can say that they are the epitome of EXCELLENCE..... shouldn't the fans who support the franchise be considered in the same light? Let's act like the way the MambaArmy should act..... So lets stop whining, Start Tanking, Stop complaining, Start Tanking and Start cheering, Start Tanking, Start supporting, Start Tanking, Start enjoying what it means to be a Lakers Fan!
    oh i forgot to mention
    START TANKING!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DanG View Post
    Can we please play 10 games first?
    MWP hit his 3's (and shots) last night. I still don't think he's the right player for our system.

He could be amazing in the next 10 games and I still won't eat my words. I would still want to use his increased trade value from playing well to trade his ***.

He's not a great spot up shooter in the years he's been with us. He did hit his shots last night, which shows promise, but I am far from convinced.

He is not a slasher in any sense of the word. We need one, someone aside from Kobe. Kobe so far, looks like he's been able to adjust his game to be better off the ball. MWP might be able to spot up (only time will tell), but he's not a slasher and won't make the right cuts when he needs to.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast