Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Jordan Reed (Tight End, Florida)

Measurables

Height: 6-3
    Weight: 245
    40 time: 4.62 (Low: 4.52 | High: 4.74)
    I watched the Georgia-UF game Saturday and liked what I saw (except for the fumble) but was wondering what everyone else thought of him.

What round do you think he goes and what player would you liken him to?

vCash
    Definitely one of those athletic basketball player types. Has those hands and hand eye coordination, I guess I'll be lame and say Hernandez type.

I think he goes somewhere in 3 if he declares. 2 wouldn't surprise me one damn bit but I may be a bit of homer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppuku View Post
    Hear ye, hear ye! Bring forth the possibly real and possibly imaginary poll.

Oops, I wasn't bull****ting.

vCash
    I would see him as a late 2nd round pick. Ive been a fan of using guys like this for a long time now and remember about 10 years ago I would use a tight end offense on Madden and my friends would make fun of me and call it stupid.... Pretty much what New England is doing right now.

vCash
    I don't know what to say on him. I've seen some boards say he's a middle round pick and others have him as the top rated TE in this class (most of that is based on potential).

Welcome to KC, Miss Kacie!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jd25213 View Post
    I don't know what to say on him. I've seen some boards say he's a middle round pick and others have him as the top rated TE in this class (most of that is based on potential).
    Because Florida has one of the worst passing attacks in the country. Put him on half of the other teams in the country and see what would happen.

vCash
    90% of the stuff on the net right now is pure garbage.

vCash
    I'd take him in round 3 this year. I think he'll go back to Florida and possibly come out as a 1st rounder next time.

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    I'd take him in round 3 this year. I think he'll go back to Florida and possibly come out as a 1st rounder next time.
    Bold. Although if he was really used like he could be in some offenses, it's certainly possible.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Bold. Although if he was really used like he could be in some offenses, it's certainly possible.
    could be possible if Pease opens up the offense a bit more.

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Reed is a beast

vCash
    The bit about Florida's weak passing game is a double-edged sword. Our passing offense is like 103rd in the NCAA yet Reed is 10th in the SEC in receiving. He is literally the only playmaker on his team in the passing game which means opposing defenses are snuffing out plays designed for him (Florida's OC admitted seeing this in the Georgia game). He's producing anyway which is a credit to how special a player he is.

He can't block like Hernandez yet (he's only been playing tight end for two years), but I agree with whoever said he's in the same mold. I watched Hernandez for three years in college as I've done with Reed now and their ability to create in space and combination of size, speed, hands, etc. are very similar.

Honestly I think he'll be better than Hernandez. Reed was a quarterback in high school and played far more QB than TE his freshman year. In his second full season at the position, he's the best tight end in the SEC.

vCash
    He has definitely looked very good so far. I'm actually hoping he doesn't come out though to see the battle between him and Seferian-Jenkins for the top TE spot next season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BCB mwat15 View Post
    He has definitely looked very good so far. I'm actually hoping he doesn't come out though to see the battle between him and Seferian-Jenkins for the top TE spot next season.
    beeeeeeeeeast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    beeeeeeeeeast
    Yeah, there's no battle. Austin Seferian-Jenkins is the best TE.

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    Yeah, there's no battle. Austin Seferian-Jenkins is the best TE.
    I fapped after the first time I saw him play. I didn't know jack about him and I saw one play and was like uhmm this kid is going to be good.

Google his name, find out who he is. Realized I wasn't the only one who noticed pretty quick.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast