Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    vCash
    excellent way to begin the season

stotts ball looks fun

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RC27 View Post
    23 pts. 11 assts. so sexy....

only negative is 6 TO's. 2 werent his fault, but it is expected of a rookie PG. I am beyond myself right now with how lillard performed.
    Right with ya there!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by A.Mopp View Post
    excellent way to begin the season

stotts ball looks fun
    I have never seen Blazer ball this exciting to watch on offense! Every play looks like has potential to explode and go on SC top 10.

vCash
    Trail Blazers PR ‏@TrailBlazersPR

Damian Lillard joins Oscar Robertson and Isiah Thomas as only players in NBA history with at least 20 points and 10 assists in NBA debut.
    **** Yeah! That how great he is!

vCash
    Alrighty people I'm alittle late to the party but hell of a win for the Blazers! Lillard stat line looked unbelievable for his first game. How did he look tonight can anyone give me some info really excited about this young rookie

vCash
    Just saw a high light on ESPN showing Lillard breaking down the Lakers D and driving right down the lane to bank it off the backboard for 2 damn I wish I could have watched this game way to go Blazers!!

vCash
    I am already making arrangements to attend Blazers @ OKC.

vCash
    Hell ya Shen cheer your *** off man thats going to be a tough game, but I would love to watch it!

vCash
    Lillard does something only done twice before and by 2 of the all time best but I am willing to bet ESPN First Take will spend more time talking about Harden doing something most people knew he could.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    Lillard does something only done twice before and by 2 of the all time best but I am willing to bet ESPN First Take will spend more time talking about Harden doing something most people knew he could.
    who were the two and what did he do?

what a hell of a opening night to your nba career for lillard

Michael Wacha

5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

vCash
    Isiah and Oscar. Two of the Greatest OF All Time! Lillard is only the 3rd player in the entire history of the league to do what 2 HoF did. He as a rookie is more poised then most 10 year vets. He is going to be an all-star damn quick in this league. Yet 2 things that anyone could see coming will be talked about hour after hour and we will get a tweet or two.

vCash
    There is an it factor that separates solid or high level lotto picks and future super stars and Lillard has that it factor.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    There is an it factor that separates solid or high level lotto picks and future super stars and Lillard has that it factor.
    They just ended sportscenter with a quick clip about Lilliard's game, Isiah Thomas 31 and 11, Lilliard 23 and 11 and the big O 21 and 10.

I bet your glad the Blazers didnt take Drummond now haha

you did a good job on keeping the rest of us informed throughout the game.

I bet you Leonard becomes the best ctr out of this draft as well.

vCash
    2 things.

1) Leonard was constantly beating the guards back up the court, that is fracking amazing for a 7'2 white guy.

2) He not only didn't shy from physical battles with Howard he seemed willing tackle his ***. Leonard was more physical with Howard then prob 26 of the C's in the league.

Combine that speed/athleticism with his physicality and in 3 years he will be a top 5 C barring injury.

vCash
    Watched the game finally, and wow that was fun to watch! The main thing I noticed is that everyone was really active on both sides of the ball, and they weren't waiting for things to happen. This is a stark contrast from last year's team, and I hope this trend continues. Watching Batum play like that was incredible, and I don't think he has reached his ceiling yet. Lillard was very poised in running the offense, and man is he athletically gifted. I'm not going to go crazy over this team and make predictions, but I definitely think this team will be a lot of fun to watch this season.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast