Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blazerman View Post
    Im so glad that the Blazers took Lilliard with the 6th pick I knew he would became a baller. IMO he will be our best player in 3yrs. Red hot Rollins should be loving this game, he is a huge Lilliard supporter as well and I think he's at the game(lucky bast@$d)haha
    Blazerman you know I was loving the game!! Hard to believe he is a rookie... cool customer live too and it might be sooner than 3 yrs before he becomes our best player.

LMA, Mathews, Hickson, Lillard were all studs but Batum gets my game ball.... and did you see him glyde in with the finger roll it looks like he is ready for another kind of gear.

We need to prove we can win on the road before get too excited but what a great start to our playoff run... yeah i said it

vCash
    Very nice player you have in Lilard. I was high on him before a lot of people were. It just goes to show that playing in a terrible conference in college means nothing if you already have talent.

Warriors come out and Ta-ank.

vCash
    I want to find something other then Nolan Smith to pick at and I just can't find it. I thought well the rebounds, then I noticed both teams shot 50% and game only have 75 rebounds which in that case 30 is not that bad. Plus we were fighting and going after nearly every board so I can't complain or pick.

Then I figured well Lakers shot 50% so maybe I can pick at that. Then I watched game again and noticed all by 3 buckets where hard fought for the Lakers and ball was just bouncing there way, was nothing D was doing wrong.

Deffense, Offense, transition game, it was all going and against a team without Dwight and our rebounds go up significantly. I am really truly excited about this season, more so then anytime since we lost to Rockets in 6.

vCash
    shen 155
    RC27 15
    A.Mopp 6
    blazerman 6
    Rhino 3
    JoeDirt05 2
    BradyIsTheMan12 2
    Red Hot Rolllin 2
    sciferguy 2
    valade16 1
    futureman 1
    NBA_Starter 1
    blazerfan21 1
    iMac 1

well done shen lol

vCash
    Lillard is looking really good. Im rooting for the point guard with Oakland roots, so i'll probably drop by this forum sometimes. Plus any team who beats the Lakers is cool with me

vCash
    The New And Improved Nicolas Batum: Expectations Abound | http://bit.ly/X3F8YQ

“Now my status is different on this team. Before I was waiting for B-Roy or all those guys to take the shot, now I have to take the shot. I know if I miss my teammate is gonna be like ‘don’t worry, shoot the next one.’”
    That is diff between Stotts and Nate.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by A.Mopp View Post
    shen 155
    RC27 15
    A.Mopp 6
    blazerman 6
    Rhino 3
    JoeDirt05 2
    BradyIsTheMan12 2
    Red Hot Rolllin 2
    sciferguy 2
    valade16 1
    futureman 1
    NBA_Starter 1
    blazerfan21 1
    iMac 1

well done shen lol
    Woooohoooo 5th place

NFL DPOY!
    Robert Quinn
    Sack Total: 18 Forced Fumbles: 7 Touchdowns: 1

vCash
    Great Game Blazers...Couple points to mention

I hope Price gets back soon...One point in the fourth i was on my couch screaming for Lillard to come back in and get Smith out. Poor Smith.

Good to see Shen really pumped up. LOL

It's funny but the Lakers are going to have the same problem as we are. Great starting line-up with no bench support. I'm not sure we can rely on Sasha to score 7 points every game. Hope I'm wrong.

Lakers aren't 0-2 (Add preseason and there 0-10 with new system)

Leonard did great against Howard. Good minutes against the best center. Hickson did great in the second half. Only hard fouls when he went to shoot the ball.

vCash
    John Canzano ‏@JohnCanzanoBFT

I was in the tunnel as the Blazers left the court after the win... Damian Lillard was stone-faced cold. Not celebrating. Not even smiling.
    He is going to be a SuperStar! He is going to be better then Roy ever was.

vCash
    He is a faster, more dynamic, better passer version of Roy.

vCash
    How was Meyers last night?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk6 View Post
    How was Meyers last night?
    He and Howard were like couple Mac trucks ramming into one another head on all night long. They looked like a street brawl most the night.

vCash
    His stats was not there but he was so much more then that. Plus he was beating guards up the floor how fast he was running. He did kind of remind me of that guy from Mighty Ducks though, he was fastest guy they had but had trouble stopping. Leonard would just build up steam but seemed like he had difficulty just stopping.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    He and Howard were like couple Mac trucks ramming into one another head on all night long. They looked like a street brawl most the night.
    yeah what was great was Dwight acting like a total *****, hammering him for no reason and Leonard just laughing him off.

vCash
    Howard kept throwing his elbow into Leonard's head. Leonard just shrug it off and throw Howard.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast