Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash

vCash
    Isn't that where Robin Ventura came from? Not the school, but the same level?
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Ventura wasn't even the head coach, he was a volunteer hitting coach.

http://espn.go.com/chicago/mlb/story...est-big-gamble

Dynasty.

vCash
    Tino Martinez is now the hitting coach for the Marlins. Anything to get him out of broadcasting!

Would you trust a blind scout? Of course you wouldn't but that's what you do when you simply go by stats

Some do not understand the ignore list.

vCash
    Ha.

Dynasty.

vCash
    Rockies hired Dante Bichette as their hitting coach

Would you trust a blind scout? Of course you wouldn't but that's what you do when you simply go by stats

vCash
    dante bichette man that guy was a giant killer it seemed like

props to sfgiants5518 for the sports userbar.props to vick for other user bar.

vCash
    I'm starting to feel old...guys I watched as a kid are coaches now...

Dynasty.

vCash
    The Marlins just traded the WHOLE team to Toronto, what a ****ing disgrace for Baseball.

1h JIM BOWDEN JIM BOWDEN ‏@JimBowdenESPNxm

Apparently the teams names were also exchanged..now Toronto Marlins and Miami Blue Jays
    DodgersGM ‏@DodgersGM

BREAKING: As part of the trade, #Bluejays also receive #Marlins Ballpark.
    Lil' Jose ‏@Lil_Jose7

This can't be happening, can it? I just got out of frigid New York.
    DodgersGM ‏@DodgersGM

Never seen somebody so upset about not being sent to Canada. RT @Giancarlo818 Alright, I'm pissed off!!! Plain & Simple
    Andrew Baggarly ‏@CSNBaggs

Giants fans should be ecstatic Dodgers neglected farm system recently. If they had the prospects, Marlins would be backing up truck in LA.
    Lil' Jose ‏@Lil_Jose7

Rumors are flying all over right now. Toronto? Toronto??? I can't go to Canadia! It too cold up there!!!!
    DodgersGM ‏@DodgersGM

The Toronto #Bluejays have acquired the Miami #Marlins.
    Andrew Baggarly ‏@CSNBaggs

#Marlins only team that charges media to park, and you must buy it on their Web site and pay handling fees, too. Cost $78 for 4-game series.

vCash
    MarLOLins. They ought to see if Toronto will take that atrocity in CF, too.

Dynasty.

vCash
    I honestly can see Selig stepping in and rejecting this trade. Marlins begged and pleaded for a new stadium only for it to come out of the taxpayers pockets. This is bad for baseball, really bad. No player worth a **** is going to want to sign with the Marlins for a long time. MLB is basically losing an entire market now. This isn't like their past fire sales.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RTL View Post
    I honestly can see Selig stepping in and rejecting this trade. Marlins begged and pleaded for a new stadium only for it to come out of the taxpayers pockets. This is bad for baseball, really bad. No player worth a **** is going to want to sign with the Marlins for a long time. MLB is basically losing an entire market now. This isn't like their past fire sales.
    I can see him allowing it so he can have that franchise contracted, those owners are crooks.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RTL View Post
    I really hope so, but the Marlins image is going to be tarnished regardless.

vCash
    I can understand the Marlins trading Hanley, Infante, Bell, and even Buerhle but getting rid of Reyes is what makes this trade confusing. Jose Reyes was a nice fit in Miami, didn't have a terrible year, and his contract is pretty reasonable compared to a lot of the other contracts we are seeing in baseball today. It is mind boggling how terribly the Marlins are run.

vCash
    I can see Selig stepping in a la L.A. Dodgers.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast