Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Will Mavs head home 2-0 or 1-1?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • 2-0

4 57.14%
  • 1-1

3 42.86%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    vCash
    We need to stop letting them get all this offensive rebounds

NATALIA SIWIEC

vCash
    Jae Crowder with 2 consecutive 3s

NATALIA SIWIEC

vCash
    Hahahaha...what a finish to the half. And what awesome 3 point shooting!
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
    Dr. Seuss

vCash
    I really don't want to get so hyped on Crowder that I overhype him...I've seen so many players look great then flame out (see: Roddy). But damn, it's hard not to love everything Crowder does. If he keeps up his level of play, he's no question the steal of the draft.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
    Dr. Seuss

vCash
    Our offense looks like **** for the first half of the third quarter. Vince is killing the flow of this team. Then Vince gets a tech. Sorry, but this team looked better in the first half when Carter wasn't on the floor. Let's see if his benching sparks a run.
    Dr. Seuss

vCash
    And where is Crowder? He hasn't played in the first 8 minutes of the second half. Same with Roddy. Wth? The one thing I hate about Rick is his odd rotations and his dedication to Veterans (see: Vince).
    Dr. Seuss

vCash
    Hate mo williams

vCash
    This ****** third quarter is on Rick. Not playing Roddy and Jae, letting Vince play with 4 fouls, playing Jones (who then bricks a 12 foot, wide open jumper...remind me why he's playing at all?)...Rick needs to get his **** together.
    Dr. Seuss

vCash
    Everytime Roddy played like Collison is playing right now, he got benched. Rick is so inconsistent with how he treats players. Finally rotated Roddy in. But it feels too little too late. Rick's poor rotations have put the Mavs in a bad spot and we're slumping this bad and he has James and Jones both on the floor. Put your best 5 players on the floor. Not your scrubs.
    Dr. Seuss

vCash
    13-34 so far in 3rd quarter ?wtf?

NATALIA SIWIEC

vCash
    This is out of hand. Jazz have all the momentum. Very poor play calling on offense. Piss poor defense. And Rick has VC back in the game, with 5 fouls.
    Dr. Seuss

vCash
    And Crowder misses both free throws. Frustrating. That was miserable. Worst quarter I've seen from the Mavs in a long time.
    Dr. Seuss

vCash
    I'm not blaming this on the refs. But their calls have been very questionable. Can see the frustration from the Mavs. Brand was fouled on the arm on his putback attempt. Another play earlier there was a blatant push off on the Jazz under the basket that wasn't called. And there have been a lot of plays like that.

Also, when did we decide to stop shooting the 3? We were shooting it so well. I really don't get Rick tonight. He looked like the man last night. Tonight he looks like he should be coaching the UTA Mavericks.
    Dr. Seuss

vCash
    This game is hella frustrating

vCash
    Carter looks like ****. He keeps going for layups and getting blocked or missing outright. (Right as I type that, he nails a 3). Still, Carter needs to get it going or sit on the bench. He has looked terrible for the first two games.
    Dr. Seuss

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast