Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Will Mavs head home 2-0 or 1-1?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • 2-0

4 57.14%
  • 1-1

3 42.86%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    vCash
    Carter has been killing our offense,lack of rebounding and lack of strength killed our defense too

NATALIA SIWIEC

vCash
    Can't win them all, but this loss will sting some.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
    Dr. Seuss

vCash
    That play shows the **** reffing. That foul should not have been on Cunningham.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
    Dr. Seuss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzik View Post
    Can't win them all, but this loss will sting some.
    Mmmnn I dont know, remember its a back to back road game without Dirk and Kaman. I don't look too much into it.
    "Its never gonna be the same....."

GIFSoup

DMF's insight in regards to advance stats.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    Who pays attention to all of that? Those stats mean nothing. They are made up by someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    if bulls win the series ill leave this site forever
    Bulls won the series.

vCash
    just a boring game..idk how they looked so flawless last night n just w.e tonight..
    no intensity

vCash
    btw does anyone have any good streaming sites? atdhe.tv just sucks freezes every other second..
    and I dont wanna buy leaguepass

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ThuglifeJ View Post
    btw does anyone have any good streaming sites? atdhe.tv just sucks freezes every other second..
    and I dont wanna buy leaguepass
    http://www.thefirstrow.eu
    watched tonight game in this site,was good

NATALIA SIWIEC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ElChinoLatino:24143282
    Mmmnn I dont know, remember its a back to back road game without Dirk and Kaman. I don't look too much into it.
    I think not looking in to it is ignoring the issues. This loss wasn't because we were tired. Poor defensive choices, too many fouls and a stagnant second half offense with limited movement.

I also think Rick's rotations were highly questionable. I give him a lot of credit for the Laker win and a lot of credit for tonight's loss. Carter is an offense killer and we inexplicably stopped shooting the 3 during the 3rd quarter when we were scorching from the arc.

I won't lose sleep over this loss, some nights will be bad. But how we got blitzed in the 3rd quarter is pathetic. That just can't happen.
    Dr. Seuss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ElChinoLatino View Post
    Still,that collapse in 3rd quarter was awful

NATALIA SIWIEC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzik View Post
    I think not looking in to it is ignoring the issues. This loss wasn't because we were tired. Poor defensive choices, too many fouls and a stagnant second half offense with limited movement.

I also think Rick's rotations were highly questionable. I give him a lot of credit for the Laker win and a lot of credit for tonight's loss. Carter is an offense killer and we inexplicably stopped shooting the 3 during the 3rd quarter when we were scorching from the arc.

I won't lose sleep over this loss, some nights will be bad. But how we got blitzed in the 3rd quarter is pathetic. That just can't happen.
    Add that awful rebounding to the reason of the loss ,we gave them 20 offensive rebound tonight

NATALIA SIWIEC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Pharouh:24143642
    Add that awful rebounding to the reason of the loss ,we gave them 20 offensive rebound tonight
    I was mostly including that in D.
    Dr. Seuss

vCash
    Glad y'all got OJ and that he's already contributing for you guys.
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

vCash
    Just got abused on the boards and turned the ball over way too much in the 3rd. All there is to it. Beat the Bobkittens now.
    @asmarks18
    Texas Rangers
    St. Louis Cardinals
    Dallas Cowboys
    St. Louis Rams
    Dallas Mavericks
    St. Louis Blues
    Texas Tech

vCash
    idk why but I feel like this season the Mavs are gonna play a lot better against good teams (like Lakers) and annoy us against lesser teams on the road (tonight)

too early to judge but I can just see by the way they carreid themselves tonight vs last night

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by asmarks18 View Post
    Just got abused on the boards and turned the ball over way too much in the 3rd. All there is to it. Beat the Bobkittens now.
    Agreed. History repeats each game and each season. Rebounding, sloppy D, 3rd quarter collapse, worse coaching decisons. Sounds all so similar but wait, we beat the Lakers and are two games into an 82 game season... ;-)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast