vCash
    You think Upton > Hamilton?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy951 View Post
    You think Upton > Hamilton?
    Going forward, definitely
    __________________________________._________

vCash
    Hmm. I probably just dislike Upton because he was a huge let down in this year's fantasy league

vCash
    Hmm. I probably just dislike Upton because he was a huge let down in this year's fantasy league
    i love him. i traded him for trout 1-1

vCash

vCash
    If we loose Grienke, I really want us to acquire Shields. Start a package with our surplus with Bourjos and Richards. I know the Rays love Bourjos and Shields fits our rotation so nice.

Plus we can then sign a Swisher or Bourn. This my Plan B.
    MIKE TROUT FOR MVP!!!!!

vCash
    I wouldn't give Bourjos up for Shields. That guarantees more Wells PT. I'd rather have Sanchez and keep Bourjos.

vCash
    I wouldn't give Bourjos up for Shields. That guarantees more Wells PT. I'd rather have Sanchez and keep Bourjos.
    See I would rather get two proven players then have two "if's". Is Sanchez really going to be the guy from Detriot or is he going to pitch like the guy from Miami? Also, can Bourjos really hit and get on base consistently to go along with his great defense? Angels offense really needs a solid #2 hitter that can get on base. That is a guy like Bourn and Swisher. Bourn could hit in lead off with Trout following him or visa versa. Swisher adds a little pop in front of Pujols and adds depth to our team.

I would rather spend money on acquiring Shields and Bourn/Swisher then Bourjos and Sanchez. Sanchez and Bourn might cost the same amount of money and years. Yes our payroll would increase by around 10M last year, but it makes us a better team.

Obviously Grienke is the main guy and drastically changes out rotation and our team. Yet I think Dipoto thinks like you and doesn't want to trade Bourjos for his defense. Yes Bourjos is basically the same player as Bourn but I think you give up a guy like him for Shields and spend money on another FA OF'er.
    MIKE TROUT FOR MVP!!!!!

vCash
    There's a growing sense among Dodgers personnel that Greinke will end up with the Rangers, tweets Scott Miller of CBS Sports. They feel that if Greinke really wanted to pitch for them, he'd have signed by now.

Read more at http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/#PtwS0ZRtw5SRjb36.99
    I think this gives a little more hope for us, but I really don't want him on the Rangers at all
    MIKE TROUT FOR MVP!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Halopower31 View Post
    I think this gives a little more hope for us, but I really don't want him on the Rangers at all
    Maybe it's not the Rangers, but really us!!! ray:

But no, it's probably the Rangers . If they sign him, I think you can kiss our AL West Champs hope for 2013 away.

vCash
    The Mariners*are making a big push for Hamilton, writes Geoff Baker of the Seattle Times, and talks are more serious between the two sides than has been let on. The holdup, not surprisingly, is the Rangers' ongoing pursuit of Greinke. If Greinke does land in Texas, Baker writes that the Mariners could make a deal for Hamilton happen "very soon" afterward.

Read more at http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/#lsGZyu61zCW0IHIy.99
    Ha! Imagine if Zach signs with the Dodgers an Hamilton signs with the Mariners!
    MIKE TROUT FOR MVP!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GA16Angels View Post
    Maybe it's not the Rangers, but really us!!! ray:

But no, it's probably the Rangers . If they sign him, I think you can kiss our AL West Champs hope for 2013 away.
    I pray Zach will be with us in 2013 ray: never loose faith!
    MIKE TROUT FOR MVP!!!!!

vCash
    Remember this time last year when we would actually get real players ?

vCash
    "We're prepared to move on from Zack Greinke," Angels GM Jerry Dipoto told reporters including Mike DiGiovanna of the L.A. Times today. The Halos reached an agreement with Joe Blanton yesterday.
    And we're done.

vCash
    Well, this offseason is officially a failure.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast