Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: We suck guys

vCash
    ^ this lol

well look on the bright side at least the vultures have not descended yet. i mean im just waiting for other teams fans to come in here and offer trash for john wall, beal and our first round pick lol. just wait the trolls will come lol .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John X Doe View Post
    Don't you ever get tired of looking like a fool? The Redskins just won another NFC East game and could pull within either one or a tie next week pending the Giants outcome Sunday.

I guess some "fans" gotta whine and *****.
    Im sorry I thought this was the wizards forum?.
    Last edited by jason17; 11-25-2012 at 03:44 AM.
    Reed Doughty .......where second chances will ALWAYS HAPPEN. Stay tuned.

vCash
    Yes it is, but we don't take kindly to wizards bashing here. lol

BUT on the flip side
    i thought that these might be a fair trades?

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=cf8kpwd

and we toss two 2ed round picks and maybe the rights to emier to mini.

morris is a good up grade over jan and if we can get royce straightened out he could be a nice steel

and

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=a988ne5

and we give them a 2014 2ed round pick and a 2015 first round pick top 3 protected.

i hate giving away first round picks but by then lets hope we are out of the loto. reke would be a great up grade at the starting 3 spot over ariza. and we just buy out garcia.
    Last edited by gambitx777; 11-25-2012 at 03:52 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gambitx777 View Post
    Yes it is, but we don't take kindly to wizards bashing here. lol

BUT on the flip side
    i thought that these might be a fair trades?

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=cf8kpwd

and we toss two 2ed round picks and maybe the rights to emier to mini.

morris is a good up grade over jan and if we can get royce straightened out he could be a nice steel

and

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=a988ne5

and we give them a 2014 2ed round pick and a 2015 first round pick top 3 protected.

i hate giving away first round picks but by then lets hope we are out of the loto. reke would be a great up grade at the starting 3 spot over ariza. and we just buy out garcia.
    Yes to that . Im frustrated i mean come on D.C needs consistent winning teams.I firmly do want Evans here now I think he can happen .

EDIT: but we need more talent and looking at our draft history its been pretty bad these couple years other than Wall .
    Reed Doughty .......where second chances will ALWAYS HAPPEN. Stay tuned.

vCash
    i think we could get him with that package cuz if he agrees to resign that might be the only first round pick some one is willing to give for him.

and i dont think we can get D will, so why not help some one else get him and steal some nice players in the process.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jason17 View Post
    Im sorry I thought this was the wizards forum?.
    I had the same thought when I read your previous post when you correlated the Redskins saying "first the Redskins and now the Wiz....". You were joining the two as being poor franchises when the Redskins had just won in Dallas and are in playoff contention after 2 impressive wins in a row over NFC East rivals.

And then you follow up and make fun of my football team in a private message.

Maybe you should stay on topic. And feel free to respond to my replies to you. It would be nice to see you offer suggestions instead of only ripping the team like an adolescent. Step up to the big-boy table and argue thougts and ideas when you're ready without cowardly internet insults (as in the private message). We'll be waiting.

vCash
    so guys what do you think about this.

jan and crawford + a 2014 second round pick
    for D will.

and

ariza and booker + two 2013 second round picks or 2015 1st top 5 protected.
    for
    tyreke evens and garcia. ( evens has to sign an extension.)

vCash
    I would do everything I could to get Evans. I'm not certain DWill wont be a bust. To get consistent points at SF is something the Bullets have not had in a long time and would take pressure off everyone. We desperately need a player there and Singleton nor Vesely have proved to be that guy - not even really close.

The franchise is in desperate need for some wins. The fans are beyond restless and may not return if no progression is seen soon. These two injuries have been real tough for this franchise. I don't think they can wait any longer.

vCash
    I'm seriously rootin for y'all to beat Portland tomorrow nite. That would take a hell of a lot of pressure on us when we play you on 12/8 Hopefully y'all will have 2-3 wins by then. Hate to be the 1st victim lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketman0621 View Post
    I'm seriously rootin for y'all to beat Portland tomorrow nite. That would take a hell of a lot of pressure on us when we play you on 12/8 Hopefully y'all will have 2-3 wins by then. Hate to be the 1st victim lol.
    Don't be negative man you know we won't be the first victim. They'll probably have there first win by then regardless.

she says go for the championship

vCash
    you can still be a victim first or not lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123