Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 41

Thread: We suck guys

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    350
    vCash
    1500
    its not that they dont have the talent its that they are now lacking depth .
    i mean booker and price are doing well for what they are, back ups. right now there not sucking as starters. but even with that they are still low level starters at best. you take to very good bench players and make them starts your loosing that talent off the bench and giving minutes to pargo and vesley that they should not be getting. not only that but your starters have to play more minutes because they dont have good back ups. . once wall and NENE come back not only will the team get better talent wise but price and booker move back to there spots. this way you wont be giving minutes to player who should not be getting them and you wont be over extending your players.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Bealeton, Virginia
    Posts
    846
    vCash
    1500
    okay quick q off topic does nene have a set time for his return? ik wall does

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,543
    vCash
    1500
    0-5 i mean come on I know Wall and Nene are upgrades but can we just win one?
    Reed Doughty .......where second chances will ALWAYS HAPPEN. Stay tuned.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    728
    vCash
    1500
    I don't even know what's wrong with this team, but they are TERRIBLE.
    Signature.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Bealeton, Virginia
    Posts
    846
    vCash
    1500
    looked good vs dallas tonight wish we could always just play like were down 50. we gotta get one win soon. im starting to be very concerned and we need change.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    350
    vCash
    1500
    well we could go looking for a trade.
    i mean we have some movable pieces.
    i say we go to the wolves and offer Jan, 2 second round picks, tomas and emir for D will.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,543
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by gambitx777 View Post
    well we could go looking for a trade.
    i mean we have some movable pieces.
    i say we go to the wolves and offer Jan, 2 second round picks, tomas and emir for D will.
    I know this sounds foolish but maybe we should shop Wall lets face it when contract to re-sign him comes he wont be back here he just seems like he wants a winning established team and we are not that .

    Don't bang me guys for saying that but we are 0-8 and have very poor depth I really wish we picked up MKG instead of Beal tho or gotten Harden. no FA will wanna come here either.
    Reed Doughty .......where second chances will ALWAYS HAPPEN. Stay tuned.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    350
    vCash
    1500
    MKG was gone and we would never have gotten harden. we did not have the assets to get him or at least the assets that he wanted. Nor would we have been able to pay him, wall and NENE.

    the problem with our depth is that we are missing our two best guys, we built this team to complement these 2 guys. We don't need to trade him till he asks to be traded. no reason to piss off the best player we have and could get by shopping him for no reason.

    Our guys need to shoot better, but they are playing hard and they are not playing unwinable games. if we had NENE and Wall we would probably be over 500. bring price and our younger 4's off the bench would be invaluable. if you can find a taker for NENE and Ariza fine! but don't trade or shop wall till he asks. he knows that if he and NENE where on this team they can make the play offs.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,543
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by gambitx777 View Post
    MKG was gone and we would never have gotten harden. we did not have the assets to get him or at least the assets that he wanted. Nor would we have been able to pay him, wall and NENE.

    the problem with our depth is that we are missing our two best guys, we built this team to complement these 2 guys. We don't need to trade him till he asks to be traded. no reason to piss off the best player we have and could get by shopping him for no reason.

    Our guys need to shoot better, but they are playing hard and they are not playing unwinable games. if we had NENE and Wall we would probably be over 500. bring price and our younger 4's off the bench would be invaluable. if you can find a taker for NENE and Ariza fine! but don't trade or shop wall till he asks. he knows that if he and NENE where on this team they can make the play offs.
    I honestly think Wall would wanna leave but we will see .
    Reed Doughty .......where second chances will ALWAYS HAPPEN. Stay tuned.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    350
    vCash
    1500
    hes not that kind of guy, if he runs he will for ever be the failed first round pick that ran away. he does not want that hanging over his head. his pride and character won't let him!.
    Last edited by gambitx777; 11-20-2012 at 02:08 PM.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,543
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by gambitx777 View Post
    hes not that kind of guy, if he runs he will for ever be the failed first round pick that ran away. he does not want that hanging over his head. his pride and character won't let him!.
    Dont be surprised knicks-heats- i think wouldnt mind him.
    Reed Doughty .......where second chances will ALWAYS HAPPEN. Stay tuned.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    350
    vCash
    1500
    every team in the league would love to have him. BTW the knicks and heat could not pay him with there cap situations.
    hes not brandon jennings, he has character. he knows if he was on that court that they would be winning games. plain and simple.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,543
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by gambitx777 View Post
    every team in the league would love to have him. BTW the knicks and heat could not pay him with there cap situations.
    hes not brandon jennings, he has character. he knows if he was on that court that they would be winning games. plain and simple.
    Mhmm true but with the heat and Knicks if he wants to win he'll go no matter what price. I mean if he stays cool but i got a feeling he wont we will see.
    Reed Doughty .......where second chances will ALWAYS HAPPEN. Stay tuned.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    350
    vCash
    1500
    they cant afford to pay him and he wont ask for a trade. he know this team would be winning with him. he will give this team a chance. hes a class act. not labron or D12

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Abyss
    Posts
    4,295
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jason17 View Post
    First the redskins now the wiz? They just gave verijou or what ever 11 *** -23 REBOUNDS and a point away from a tripple double.

    We are a joke. I mean one game but lets face it we are not.contenders.
    Don't you ever get tired of looking like a fool? The Redskins just won another NFC East game and could pull within either one or a tie next week pending the Giants outcome Sunday.

    I guess some "fans" gotta whine and *****.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •