Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We suck guys

vCash

We suck guys

First the redskins now the wiz? They just gave verijou or what ever 11 *** -23 REBOUNDS and a point away from a tripple double.

We are a joke. I mean one game but lets face it we are not.contenders.
    Reed Doughty .......where second chances will ALWAYS HAPPEN. Stay tuned.

vCash
    our front office is a total joke!!!!!!!!! I was very mad and upset how we played, but im not shocked that we lost lol. I told my buddy that we're going to lose by 10 and go figure, we lose by 10 smh. We're trash, same old wizards, sloppy d, lack of ball movement, terrible starting 5, vesley?<<<<<BUST!!!!!, brooker? smhhhhhhhhhh ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I hate ernieeeee!!!!!!!! TOP 3 DRAFT PICK?

vCash
    John Wall and Nene are both out, I'd say they are the two most important players on the team as of now. Did you really expect anything without them?

vCash
    The Wizards played well and fought hard. Stop panicking. This team has a lot of young talent Grunfeld has done a great job acquiring. John Wall is a superstar and was not playing. Nene is easily a top 5 center in this league. Okafor and Ariza have great post presence and defensive skills. Jordan Crawford could end up being 6th man of the year this year and Vesely has been very active around the glass. I also feel that we have one of the strongest bench backcourts in the East, Pargo and Price. The Wiz could most likely end up 4th seed this year.

vCash
    yea 1 game without serpahin, nene, and Wall.
    Jackie Bradley Junior.... that is all

vCash
    Comeon man have hope, one game without our top 2 and seraphin. Well be tune to win 40 games hopefully

vCash
    HOLD THE PHONE.

as poorly as we played we kept it within 10, i say thats pretty good considering the poor play we put on the court during he last game.
    AJ is not a bad PG, hes a back up doing his best to keep the ship a float and beal is just a kid. give him some time. he is not going to turn in to ray allen in one game.

true we could have drafted and evaluated better, in 09 we could have taken... well any one other than that awful trade that we ended up with. now th only player on the roaster from that draft is AJ.

in 10 we turned our bad drafting around, wall, kevin and booker were great picks and we ended up with jordan to. 4 very good young players. trading lazar and bjelica were smart moves. hamady was the only bad pick up in that draft but that late in there draft you can not fault a team for missing on 1 player.

in 11 it was a step back, knight,thompson, the morris twins, leonard,vuvevic and shumpert would have all been better picks than jan. granted he can still develop in to a good player, but still. singlton looks like he could end up being a dimond in the rough here. But, you could have still taken Harris, faried or brooks. either way that pick was not an awful one even knowing that it could have been better. Mack being off the roaster speaks for itself, most PG's taken after him are out preforming him, especially Issaiah Thomas, even goudelock, morre or selby would have been better picks than mack.

with 12 we just dont know yet, like i said give beal some time. we could have made a play for another pick but who knows who they would have taken if they did. but in the second round there is not excuse. sure tomas could end up being something special, they obviously have seen a lot of him and we have not, But with jae crowder, quincy miller, mike scoot, and doron lamb still on the board i dont know how you can justify taking him. I mean if you loved him so much take the better player first then buy another pick to get him but but dont miss out one a ready to go player that can help your team now, just because you like the guy.

with that being said, we have some really good young talent on our team. we are missing our 2 best players and you can make the argument that we are missing 3 of our top 7 players. we need to stay calm, wait till wall and nene get back and go from there. sure we dont have the best front office. but we dont have the worst and they have there good moment along with there bad. i think we just had a bad night, lets see what we can put together over the next month then see where we are. we can still have a good season.

vCash
    no respect for our team we dont suck and we will be close to the playoffs this yr just everybody wait we have all the pieces we just need our main 2 to come back then its go time

vCash
    100% agreed, like i said for some of the bad drafting that we did we should be happy that we have the team that we do now. let see how we do against boston tonight.

vCash
    Yep game two and ariza had 0 points like hes a bum.

I will agree we played hard with wall and ne-NENE coming back we be better but i still hate our FO
    Reed Doughty .......where second chances will ALWAYS HAPPEN. Stay tuned.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jason17 View Post
    Yep game two and ariza had 0 points like hes a bum.

I will agree we played hard with wall and ne-NENE coming back we be better but i still hate our FO
    Can you please refrain rom panicking treads aftr one frickin' game?? Be a man and show a little composure - this is a disgusting crybaby reaction from someone who has never even posted here. What's your deal,trying to bait?
    No one agrees with your screaming diatribe and if you were actually in a GM or management position, you would instantly be fired for not calmly assessing a situation, gathering the facts and understanding that you don't blow things up if you want steady progression. I'm guessing you are probably Michael Jordan.
    And stop with the threats if the team doesn't do what you want and try first growing up. Sounds like you're 11. Seriously, this is the worst thread/post I've seen on the Wiz site which is full of good, knowledgable fans. Try to fit in.

vCash
    Why do we even have a basketball team? Once again, the Wizards blew it man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAN!!!!!!! IM SOOOOOOOOO PISSED

vCash
    as the regulars and i have said we don't suck nor should be panic. the boys played great tonight ! but with out our two best they just came up a little short. we have a good team, i know i laid out how we could have drafted better but we could have done much worse !!!!!!! let just hold out till john and NENE get back shall we.
    beal and chris had great games. way to slam it down on KG.

vCash
    good effor last night. im really liking what ive seen from webster price pargo and seraphin. everyone else...sorry but i need to see more out of them
    Ariza- youve showed me nothing. idc if coach just wants you to defend...thats not all we brought u in for. if u cant find urself in the offense then we will be more than happy to ship ur *** off elsewhere cause right now you are NOT helping.
    Barron- great job from what ive seen so far maybe we can start using you a little more i love the intensity.
    Beal- idc about ur game last night you still look lost young fella, ik youre a rookie but from ur "mature level" you should be picking this up by now. every time you get it take to the ****in rack. nobody can guard you but you need to realize that.
    Booker- its gettin there but bein here years before ive really been expecting more. i love the effort tho keep it up.
    Crawford- ...what can i...you put the team on ur back every damn game because we dont have another pure scorer. just wait until jwall and nene come back the three of them will be somthin to **** with.
    Martin- i love what ive seen when youre in there, keep it up.
    Nene-...get back in the game u brazilian giant!
    Okafor- needs to be more aggressive and more assertive. wish youd get more minutes too.
    Pargo- I love it!!! keep up the play!
    Price- you and pargo from what ive seen have been great you two keep it up.
    Seraphin- awesome play so far...cut down on the turnovers tho. focus man focus.
    Singleton - i LIKE what ive seen from you i dont LOVE it. me more noticable, be assertive. youre a great player now show everyone.
    Vesely- i wass worried about you last year bud but youre comin along a little bit now. get bigger and stronger and keep playin D. work on that jumper!
    Wall- buddy i feel ur pain...get better brother we NEED you and Nene.
    Webster- great leadership and heart. keep playing i love the energy from the bench but maybe its time we put you in the starting lineup.

What are yalls thoughts on these players?

vCash
    They seem to play harder than they have the last few years. Unfortunately, there's just not enough talent on this team right now. Maybe Wall and Nene make a huge difference, but these guys are overmatched right now.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast