Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Wizards Lose Heartbreaker 101-100

coming from a guy who has been a die hard wizards fan his whole life amd watches every game. i must say my heart dropped when i saw kyle korver hit that 3. this is becoming dissapointing. we need to finish games. is it a roster problem or a coaching problem or are both problems? i personally think its a little both but more coaching. nene could have played a little more tonight and i was sure glad to see him back. if he didnt play we would have been no where close. thx big guy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WizFan3 View Post
    coming from a guy who has been a die hard wizards fan his whole life amd watches every game. i must say my heart dropped when i saw kyle korver hit that 3. this is becoming dissapointing. we need to finish games. is it a roster problem or a coaching problem or are both problems? i personally think its a little both but more coaching. nene could have played a little more tonight and i was sure glad to see him back. if he didnt play we would have been no where close. thx big guy.
    Atlanta is not an easy place to get a win. They played well and will get a win soon. I don't think many teams would be too successful after losing their best two players and having to rely on a rookie starter during that time.
    They were competitive every minute of this game and that's good to see.

vCash
    IK NENE coming off the bench with limited playing time did so much to help this team. when her get back in full swing watch out. out first win will come soon. once we get our role players back in there roles this team will be GOOD. its just with john out and NENE out the roles where mixed around. i think bringing Livingston in helped because price is an excellent back up and a wonderful bench player but he is not meant to be a true starter. putting him back in to his comfort zone helped. i can not wait to see NENE back to 100%. We will get our first win soon.

vCash
    but its gotta be run i dont wana be counted out of the playoffs yet we gotta put in gear

vCash
    true i mean i think we can when NENE is 100 %. i mean hopefully we make some smart moves and john gets back soon.

vCash
    o yea i mean when theyre both back were gonna be ready to go but now its who starts and what roles players have...thats whats gonna **** things up even more.

vCash
    i would love to have it
    Pg wall
    sg beal
    sf ariza
    pf nene
    c okafor
    6 crawford
    seraphin
    webster
    rest of bench

vCash
    we're trash dude.....no hope and we have a losing culture

vCash
    WE ARE NOT TRASH ! ! ! are you even watching these games. we are being competitive with out our two best players out and not to mention those are our team leaders. getting NENE back will win us games. getting john wall back will make us dangerous. this team was built to play around john and most recently NENE with out those guys, other guys had to play out of there roles. with NENE back that will set the 5 and 4 spots right again. it will even help stabilize the 3 spot. we will start winning games! could we make some player up grades sure but that does not mean we are trash! moves probably will be made but that would probably have happened any way.

vCash
    yea were deff not trash. if wall and nene were back the whole season we potentially would be u defeated right now. i cant wait till jwall comes back. were gonna surprise everybody

vCash
    yea were deff not trash. if wall and nene were back the whole season we potentially would be u defeated right now. i cant wait till jwall comes back. were gonna surprise everybody

vCash
    yeah, i mean i think we would be 8-2 with the were not hurt.

vCash
    8-2? lmaooooooooooooo....Wizards will still be trash in a way smh....Wall ain't no game changer by any means and nene? mannnnnnn, he'll never play an 82 game season in his life.

vCash
    wall is a game changer, because this team was built for him. with him and nene healthy we would have won almost all of those close games that we were in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Colts_4_life View Post
    8-2? lmaooooooooooooo....Wizards will still be trash in a way smh....Wall ain't no game changer by any means and nene? mannnnnnn, he'll never play an 82 game season in his life.
    how about you just leave? you obviously dont know what youre talking about.