Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Around the NBA

vCash
    Absolutely. Suns are making playoffs this year with their great additions!!!

Jerry Sloan, Phil Jackson, or Mike D'antoni for the Lakers?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sota4Ever View Post
    Absolutely. Suns are making playoffs this year with their great additions!!!

Jerry Sloan, Phil Jackson, or Mike D'antoni for the Lakers?
    Beasley is shooting an astonishing 35% from the field, his teammates gotta get him involved more.

For the Lakers, Phil Jackson should be choice 1A, and Sloan 1B...anything else for them falls short.

vCash
    Ellington had a hell of a night. 25 points. 7 of 11 from three.

vCash
    Looks like the grizz are liking the trade too.

vCash
    There are some pretty sweet highlights from that game. Ellington is a good fit because unlike Mayo he doesn't need the ball much, but keeps defenses honesst. It might be one of those rare win-win trades.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    There are some pretty sweet highlights from that game. Ellington is a good fit because unlike Mayo he doesn't need the ball much, but keeps defenses honesst. It might be one of those rare win-win trades.
    Yup. I like when trades work out for both teams. Now if I were a Lakers fan, I'd expect to have a rape case placed against our FO. Ohhhhhh snap, SON!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    Exactly right on looking at the trade, and it was something I talked about. We both just did a balance the roster shift, and got needs out of it. They needed a floor spacer off the bench to help keep the lane clear for their bigs, we needed an energy defender off the bench up front.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    This made me giggle.

Sam Smith ‏@SamSmithHoops
    Deng dominating Beasley so badly that Beasley is now being dropped down from No. 2 in the 2008 draft to No. 14 behind Anthony Randolph

vCash
    I don't get the Kings. Are they losing on porpuse to get another high pick?
    And I am starting not to get the Pacers this year...

United we Run

vCash
    The lakers should get some penalty for trading damaged goods to Philly. Even though Philly was dumb for doing it, and I could give a **** less if Bynum retired right now.

That would be awesome if PHX pulls it out against LA tonight. I'm gonna say Suns by 2!

vCash
    Wow, right now there are more teams over .500 in the East than in the West. Strange...

vCash
    Batum dropped 35 tonight... As much as I love AK Batum is an animal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LOVE42 View Post
    Batum dropped 35 tonight... As much as I love AK Batum is an animal.
    Hasn't he been brutally inconsistent so far this year?? I'm too fat to go look at his lines, so yeah.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thechom80 View Post
    Hasn't he been brutally inconsistent so far this year?? I'm too fat to go look at his lines, so yeah.
    He's averaging 19 points this year with his average or less in 5 games, 2 games in the 20s and 2 at 35 a piece.

The issue with Portland and I really don't understand why they would do this, but their starting 5 minus Hickson is averaging 38 minutes a game. I guess they aren't ready to concede that they are in a re-build and should be playing other guys more than 6 minutes a game.

vCash
    Beasley continues to be atrocious this year shooting 4 more shots a game than last year and only making 0.4 more (5.1/14.6 vs 4.7/10.6).

I am so glad he is gone and the invisible man Wes "Call Me Rock God" Johnson is really well represented by his jersey number (#2) because his career is in the toilet and he stinks. He's only set foot on the court for half the games this season and has made as many field goals as fouls. He has disappointed me very much - so much potential

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast