Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Around the NBA

vCash
    Suck it Heat!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sota4Ever View Post
    Suck it Heat!
    I would rather have the Knicks suck it. Cant stand that fan base. Good to see Anthony chucked it again as usual though. They arent going to win too many games with the key to their offense shooting 10-28

vCash
    Crazy, and I mean CRAZY night around the league. The Bobcats win, the Magic win, Steve Novak wins his 3pt shootout with Rashard Lewis and oh hey did you notice we are #1 in the Northwest Division? Suck it, *****es!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    Crazy, and I mean CRAZY night around the league. The Bobcats win, the Magic win, Steve Novak wins his 3pt shootout with Rashard Lewis and oh hey did you notice we are #1 in the Northwest Division? Suck it, *****es!
    Yeah, and I was thinking about betting this year haha I think all wait for a month or two until teams establish

vCash
    i Am happy the season has started...

vCash
    I'm glad that the Lakers losing stretch continued, I don't know why, I don't hate them that much.

It's probably something in the human mentality, we like big things falling down as hard as possible, and little things rising as high as possible.

vCash
    I'm even more surprised about Nuggets playing really awful.

Hi everybody! This is my first post but I've been reading the forum for months, I'm from Spain so excuse me if my english is sometimes a bit difficult to understand

vCash
    Welcome mate!

I'm sure you'll do just fine with your English

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenPowder View Post
    I'm even more surprised about Nuggets playing really awful.

Hi everybody! This is my first post but I've been reading the forum for months, I'm from Spain so excuse me if my english is sometimes a bit difficult to understand
    Rickyyyy? (One can only hope)

Welcome to the forum man!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by silverson View Post
    Rickyyyy? (One can only hope)

Welcome to the forum man!
    Hahahaha just some random guy, in fact I don't play basketball but futsal in my college team, anyway I love Bball. I better stop here, don't want to start with an Offtopic, I'm afraid of Hawk

vCash
    I think we have the most diverse posters of any fan base on psd.

vCash
    Hahahaha just some random guy, in fact I don't play basketball but futsal in my college team, anyway I love Bball. I better stop here, don't want to start with an Offtopic, I'm afraid of Hawk
    Oh, dont be afraid of him, i havent been banned yet, so you sure wont haha.

vCash
    Aren't we all...
    I think you got them all confused and searching what futsal is by now. Hahaha... Did you read about that guy who was playing for the national team of France in futsal and then started playing football and was picked for the U21 there too?I think it was the first time someone played for both the national teams.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by silverson View Post
    Aren't we all...
    I think you got them all confused and searching what futsal is by now. Hahaha... Did you read about that guy who was playing for the national team of France in futsal and then started playing football and was picked for the U21 there too?I think it was the first time someone played for both the national teams.
    Right you are! I was like, "Is that a typo or is that really something?" Not hard to find that it's indoor soccer though. I still think that the US should just concede to the rest of the world and call soccer football and "American football" something else (especially seeing as there isn't too terribly much to do with the foot).

Anyway, I keep forgetting to tell you how weird and kind of creepy your sig is. What prompted this forray into anime?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    Right you are! I was like, "Is that a typo or is that really something?" Not hard to find that it's indoor soccer though. I still think that the US should just concede to the rest of the world and call soccer football and "American football" something else (especially seeing as there isn't too terribly much to do with the foot).

Anyway, I keep forgetting to tell you how weird and kind of creepy your sig is. What prompted this forray into anime?
    I really like anime. I don't know. I saw it and I found it funny so I decided to put it on until we decide which one we will all have.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast