Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Around the NBA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by silverson View Post
    Aren't we all...
    I think you got them all confused and searching what futsal is by now. Hahaha... Did you read about that guy who was playing for the national team of France in futsal and then started playing football and was picked for the U21 there too?I think it was the first time someone played for both the national teams.
    No I didn't, that's not common at all. He will probably end up deciding to play football to earn more money.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenPowder View Post
    No I didn't, that's not common at all. He will probably end up deciding to play football to earn more money.
    Off course he will. His name is Wissam Ben Yedder.

United we Run

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by silverson View Post
    Off course he will. His name is Wissam Ben Yedder.
    Whoa there silverson...

vCash
    Harden is just unstoppable right now. I wonder how long, if ever, it will take him to come back down to earth. The NBA may have a new top 5 player in the league, should he keep this up for a month or so.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles24 View Post
    Whoa there silverson...
    Hahaha. He is French with Tunisian roots.

United we Run

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    Harden is just unstoppable right now. I wonder how long, if ever, it will take him to come back down to earth. The NBA may have a new top 5 player in the league, should he keep this up for a month or so.
    At some point defenses are going to get adjusted to him. But right now he seems a great choice for fantasy leagues.

United we Run

vCash
    I'm even more surprised about Nuggets playing really awful.

Hi everybody! This is my first post but I've been reading the forum for months, I'm from Spain so excuse me if my english is sometimes a bit difficult to understand
    Your English is far superior to mine, so no worries brother! Welcome aboard, happy to have you.

vCash
    Thank you!

I don't know if you guys have talked already about the elimination of the center position for the All-Star. Do you think Dwight will be the only pure center going? Marc Gasol is doing 21 PPG / 7 RPG / 6 APG, he won't keep that up, but doing something similar I think he should go.

vCash
    Thank you!

I don't know if you guys have talked already about the elimination of the center position for the All-Star. Do you think Dwight will be the only pure center going? Marc Gasol is doing 21 PPG / 7 RPG / 6 APG, he won't keep that up, but doing something similar I think he should go.
    With the coaches picking, I'd assume Gasol makes it unless his brother plays better as a PF/C. Then again, I thought we had seen the last of Duncan in the ASG and he's come out averaging 20pts. So, I'd expect someone who at least is a part-time center and Dwight to make it.

Speaking of the all-star game, does anyone else miss the games of the '90s where guys didn't take it too seriously until the 4th quarter? You know, when they would let each other go for poster dunks and set guys up for shooting records? I miss that...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    I would rather have the Knicks suck it. Cant stand that fan base. Good to see Anthony chucked it again as usual though. They arent going to win too many games with the key to their offense shooting 10-28
    I would rather the Fakers suck it. Hard.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Beasley with a 21 points and 15 rebounds night in a win, but still shot a terrible 7-21 from the field...Wes J did not play any minutes in that game.

Martell Webster gets 16 points and 6 rebounds tonight in a loss to Boston. Rondo pitches in 14 assists to help Boston get the W.

Wayne Ellington pitches in 18 minutes in a Memphis win, and pitches in 5 points

Corey Brewer gets 14 points, 2 steals and 2 blocks as Denver beats the Rockets. Harden goes 5-15 from the floor with 6 turnovers.

vCash
    Lakers need to get their act together and get rid of Mike Brown. This team is way to talented to be this bad.

I am glad to see Melo killing it, hopefully it continues throughout the season especially when Amare comes back.

vCash
    Beas had 7 assists???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thechom80 View Post
    Beas had 7 assists???
    ... and 15 rebounds - that's the more than he had all year in '11.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

vCash
    Our friend Michael Beasley managed to hoist up 14 shots in 25 minutes and make 4 of them. He did have 5 assists though so he's actually an unselfish and good player, right?

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast