Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Around the NBA

vCash
    Wes is probably happy because he is still earning a check for doing nothing.

Was looking at the Suns board and someone called Wes there best shooter on the team. I almost died of laughter and then started to feel sorry for them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    A telling image I saw while watching GSW vs PHO...

4th quarter, PHO down by 3...Gentry calls timeout with about 10 seconds in the game left...in the huddle, Beasley is trying to get involved...he had not played in almost a quarter, and got his minutes taken from him by something named PJ Tucker...behind Beasley, is Wesley Johnson in his warmup uniform...Wes had not played a single minute the entire game...Wes appears to be giggling about something the entire timeout.
    I swear Call-me Rock-god was exposed to some of the Joker's laugh gas when he was little because he is always laughing and smiling at the most inappropriate of times.

I should not root against players, but I am sick of a couple Suns posters in the main forum acting like Beasley has finally found himself and that the Suns will be in the playoffs. So, yes, it feels good.

vCash
    Love that the Lakers are going to be 0-2 here. There is no other team in professional sports I'd rather see lose other than the Packers.

Idk if its just me but outside of Miami I just think there is an amazing parody in this league that we haven't seen for quite some time. Idk if thats the case but thats just the feel I have for some reason.

vCash
    great game between Memphis and the Clippers, reminding me why I love the NBA...

and on the discussion of the Clippers, Eric Bledsoe has looked terrific late in the third, to the early part of the 4th...that man will get a fat pay check in a year...and what a luxury LAC has off the bench, with Crawford, Bledsoe, and Odom.

vCash
    Oh no Lakers will rise to the top just wait.

Kobe 2012!

vCash
    oh my god...CP3 just put on a display of dribbling ability, as he shakes 3 defenders and then hits a layup.

vCash
    "Call Me Rock God" is still giggling?? How long do you guys think it will be before he's out of the league?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thechom80 View Post
    "Call Me Rock God" is still giggling?? How long do you guys think it will be before he's out of the league?
    The claim of #4 overall pick in a recent draft will give him about another 2 years...Darko has made a career of being the #2 overall pick in a draft that happened nearly 10 years ago.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sota4Ever View Post
    Oh no Lakers will rise to the top just wait.

Kobe 2012!
    With Dwight/Pau/Kobe, they will definitely find a way to make the playoffs, and then will come together to find a way to make a run, that will put them up against OKC in the Western Conference Finals...just simply way too much talent, and they have the 3rd best player in the league on their team. It is fun watching them struggle right now, but no way that continues.

vCash
    Thoughts from tonight:

Philly and Nuggets game was pretty sloppy when I was watching. I was surprised Iggy got boo'd in his return, its not like he was trashing philly was he? Philly fans just like to boo i guess.

Rockets: I really enjoyed watching this game and Harden played amazing. I think this will be one of my favorite non-playoff teams to watch throughout the year. Like people said they wont make the playoffs but I think thats perfect for them. Get some oung guys time and get a high draft pick, Then sign someone in the offseason and maybe make a trade and have a bright future.

Lakers vs Blazers: Lilliard was oozing potential and although he didnt shoot amazing and had TO's he might be able to contend for rookie of the year (or maybe having nash and blake guarding him made things super easy haha). Portland looked pretty good, but I think we will still be the better team when healthy. I dislike the lakers so I love that they started out 0-2. However, most people knew it would take time for them to get started. Season doesn't really matter for them, they can get a 4th seed and make the finals still. We wont really know much about them until late in the season.

Lastly I saw some of the Phoenix game and Beasley didnt do much, and it looks like wes didnt play. Cant say i'm surprised.

vCash
    Ha it's philly. I think i would be surprised if they didn't boo.

vCash
    hawkeye get a game thread up for friday night

vCash
    - wow for Harden
    - haha for Lakers

Wolves United

vCash
    Harden looked pretty good... Lakers did not. I was pretty impressed with what I saw from Dallas and NOH and the Jazz(who I don't expect to be a factor this season but we shall see).

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

vCash
    Glen "Big Baby" Davis with 29 and 10 in a winning effort for Orlando tonight

Brandon Jennings with 21 points, 13 assists and 6 steals in a win over Boston

James Harden with 45 points in a winning effort

Knicks beat the HEAT

The #1 pick in the draft gets off to a fantastic start, then get injured after only 14 minutes as Hornets beat the Jazz :cry:

Damian Lillard follows up his solid debut, but Portland cant overcome the Thunder

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast