C: Matt Wieters, BAL (2nd award)
    1B: Mark Teixeira, NYY (5)
    2B: Robinson Cano, NYY (2)
    3B: Adrian Beltre, TEX (4)
    SS: J.J. Hardy, BAL (1)
    LF: Alex Gordon, KC (2)
    CF: Adam Jones, BAL (2)
    RF: Josh Reddick, OAK (1)
    P: Tie: Jeremy Hellickson, TB (1); Jake Peavy, CWS (1)

National League
    C: Yadier Molina, STL (5)
    1B: Adam LaRoche, WAS (1)
    2B: Darwin Barney, CHC (1)
    3B: Chase Headley, SD (1)
    SS: Jimmy Rollins, PHI (4)
    LF: Carlos Gonzalez, COL (2)
    CF: Andrew McCutchen, PIT (1)
    RF: Jason Heyward, ATL (1)
    P: Mark Buehrle, MIA (4)

Each Major League manager and up to six coaches on each staff voted from a pool of qualified players in their respective league. Voters cannot select players from their own team.
    http://stlouis.cardinals.mlb.com/new...s_mlb&c_id=mlb
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals Rams

vCash
    How in the **** did Trout not win CF GG?
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    These awards are jokes

vCash
    Eh I respect that Adam Jones won the CF GG. He deserves it but Trout does too. I'd give it to Jones this year though. I'm sure the next 5 or so seasons trout will win it.

Congrats to Yadi on #5!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stlfan544 View Post
    Eh I respect that Adam Jones won the CF GG. He deserves it but Trout does too. I'd give it to Jones this year though. I'm sure the next 5 or so seasons trout will win it.

Congrats to Yadi on #5!
    No chance Jones deserved that over Trout. Jones is a pretty good defender, but Trout is an outstanding defender. Covers more ground as well. It's not really close
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    No argument that trout can cover more ground at all. I agree he deserved it too but Jones did too. Trout probably should have gotten it but thats up to the MLB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stlfan544 View Post
    No argument that trout can cover more ground at all. I agree he deserved it too but Jones did too. Trout probably should have gotten it but thats up to the MLB.
    Jones did not deserve that. It was given to him and taken from Trout. Disgusting

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy15 View Post
    These awards are jokes
    At least they are getting better.

only like 4 really bad choices this time.

Which is a huge improvement from the days of Jeter winning it and Palmerio winning it while DHing

Congrats to Yadier btw, 5 in a row is something special, only done by hall of fame caliber players.

Not saying Yadi is, but he is helping build that case up.