Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blue bleeder09 View Post
    i dont think they overeacted imo i thought they waited to long to get rid of M Brown , but my gut feeling is Phil Jackson is coming back .
    I can't believe for the life of me the players tuned Mike Brown out 5 games into the season and everything will just magically go away with a new guy. If they really did that, then they aren't winning a championship no matter who is coaching.

I truly believe some of the problems they have shown will continue no matter who is in charge: 1) The Lakers defense looks bad, 2) They have no bench

But Phil would definitely improve the offense without a doubt... but I'm not sure how Nash would fit into his offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    I can't believe for the life of me the players tuned Mike Brown out 5 games into the season and everything will just magically go away with a new guy. If they really did that, then they aren't winning a championship no matter who is coaching.

I truly believe some of the problems they have shown will continue no matter who is in charge: 1) The Lakers defense looks bad, 2) They have no bench

But Phil would definitely improve the offense without a doubt... but I'm not sure how Nash would fit into his offense.
    the offense wasnt that bad, they were 5th in offensive efficiency out of 30 teams. there defense is awful tho and their floor spacing is poor, but thats a personell issue.

vCash
    These Knicks fans are getting annoying now, can't wait for them to fall back down to earth

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cano4prez View Post
    These Knicks fans are getting annoying now, can't wait for them to fall back down to earth
    The knicks are back bro, just like they were back in 2010, 2011, and last year when woodson took over. Just wait until amare returns, then they really will be back...

back to a pretender

vCash
    Hey has anyone noticed the twitter meltdown Royce White is having...don't know the guy but its obvious someone needs to fly out to Houston and help that man.

vCash
    We are first in the east.

vCash
    We can strengthen the hold with a win tomorrow. I victory we have no excuse to not get if we actually take the game seriously. Expect us to be coasting A LOT tomorrow, because it's clear we don't believe in blowing teams out unless the other team just gets hot all of a sudden, which would be quite unfortunate.

vCash
    They will have a ton of rest before the Spurs and should be able to game plan accordingly.

vCash
    Hello people with beautiful taste. Very excited to see the Heat win 2 years in a row

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Amburger View Post
    Hello people with beautiful taste. Very excited to see the Heat win 2 years in a row
    Welcome

vCash
    Varejao is the mudda****in BOSS! That man is unreal, out of this world... Fantasy Owners should be in the climax right now xDD
    Miami HEAT 2012-2013
    #27ptsCOMEBACK

vCash
    Chris Wilcox got fined....the reason why is pretty funny

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sports...,6243177.story

vCash
    Lakers are 12th in the west Only teams with worse records than the Lakers are kings, suns, and hornets. I know they will eventually get it all together but this **** is real funny now specially if you were here reading the posts the Lakers fans mad throughout the off-season.

vCash
    I was just on the NBA.com website and realized we have Wade, Bosh, Lebron leading the polls to start. Then we also have Allen and Battier with some votes. I thought it would be insane if we had 5 all-stars from the HEAT make it.
    "Ray Allen's first visit back to the TD Garden"

vCash
    Amare seems content on doing whatever it takes to win, even if that means 6th man role or starter. It'll be interesting to see which lineups the Knicks throw out there when he gets acclimated.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast