Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 116
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Miami Beach, FL
    Posts
    7,223
    vCash
    1500
    there must be a reason why he isnt signed yet... noone is that stupid to not sign him unless there is a reason.


    LETS GO HEAT




  2. #47
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    14,011
    vCash
    1500
    I was listening to Jorge Sedano last night......The Knick fan has gone rabbid. I now cannot wait until our next matchup down here.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Miami Beach, FL
    Posts
    7,223
    vCash
    1500
    knicks are so overrated. smh

    a good teabag by the Miami Heat will bring them back down to earth.


    LETS GO HEAT




  4. #49
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Miami Beach, FL
    Posts
    7,223
    vCash
    1500
    Jj- 3-12 so far. He always has a horrible fans against wade.


    LETS GO HEAT




  5. #50
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,726
    vCash
    1500
    Gotta love how LA is continuing being a mess and a juggernaut of misfits Can't stand the arrogant kobephiles.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    14,011
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by naps View Post
    Gotta love how LA is continuing being a mess and a juggernaut of misfits Can't stand the arrogant kobephiles.
    Might not be much longer, for I think Mike Brown just got canned.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    53,795
    vCash
    1503
    Lakers llullz

  8. #53
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,134
    vCash
    1500
    Makes you be more grateful for Spo. I give him props for proving everyone when his back was against the wall
    "Ray Allen's first visit back to the TD Garden"

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    14,011
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlin234 View Post
    Makes you be more grateful for Spo. I give him props for proving everyone when his back was against the wall
    Not just Spo, but the entire Heat organization. The Lakers are going to get a pass because of what they've been able to do in the past, but I couldn't give two ****. They don't know what they're doing and regardless of the nonsense I just heard Mitch K. spewed, they have no true backup plan. Thank goodness for Pat Riley and Mickey Arison. We truly are blessed.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Miami Beach, FL
    Posts
    7,223
    vCash
    1500
    HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

    this is gonna be good.


    LETS GO HEAT




  11. #56
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    nor-cal
    Posts
    4,779
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SteBO:24255248
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlin234 View Post
    Makes you be more grateful for Spo. I give him props for proving everyone when his back was against the wall
    Not just Spo, but the entire Heat organization. The Lakers are going to get a pass because of what they've been able to do in the past, but I couldn't give two ****. They don't know what they're doing and regardless of the nonsense I just heard Mitch K. spewed, they have no true backup plan. Thank goodness for Pat Riley and Mickey Arison. We truly are blessed.
    do you really belive that ?? Hahaha

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    53,795
    vCash
    1503
    1-4

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    MIAMI
    Posts
    9,276
    vCash
    1500
    The LaLas have won just 3 of their past 21 games.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    14,011
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by blue bleeder09 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SteBO:24255248
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlin234 View Post
    Makes you be more grateful for Spo. I give him props for proving everyone when his back was against the wall
    Not just Spo, but the entire Heat organization. The Lakers are going to get a pass because of what they've been able to do in the past, but I couldn't give two ****. They don't know what they're doing and regardless of the nonsense I just heard Mitch K. spewed, they have no true backup plan. Thank goodness for Pat Riley and Mickey Arison. We truly are blessed.
    do you really belive that ?? Hahaha
    Yea I do. Past accomplishments shouldn't allow anyone really to become immune to criticism, and Pat and Mickey have answered the bell on separate occasions. The Lakers are a great organization, but they overreacted in this scenario, and Mitch is just trying to hide it.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    nor-cal
    Posts
    4,779
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SteBO:24256497
    Quote Originally Posted by blue bleeder09 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SteBO:24255248
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlin234 View Post
    Makes you be more grateful for Spo. I give him props for proving everyone when his back was against the wall
    Not just Spo, but the entire Heat organization. The Lakers are going to get a pass because of what they've been able to do in the past, but I couldn't give two ****. They don't know what they're doing and regardless of the nonsense I just heard Mitch K. spewed, they have no true backup plan. Thank goodness for Pat Riley and Mickey Arison. We truly are blessed.
    do you really belive that ?? Hahaha
    Yea I do. Past accomplishments shouldn't allow anyone really to become immune to criticism, and Pat and Mickey have answered the bell on separate occasions. The Lakers are a great organization, but they overreacted in this scenario, and Mitch is just trying to hide it.
    i dont think they overeacted imo i thought they waited to long to get rid of M Brown , but my gut feeling is Phil Jackson is coming back .

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •