Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    there must be a reason why he isnt signed yet... noone is that stupid to not sign him unless there is a reason.

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    I was listening to Jorge Sedano last night......The Knick fan has gone rabbid. I now cannot wait until our next matchup down here.

vCash
    knicks are so overrated. smh

a good teabag by the Miami Heat will bring them back down to earth.

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    Jj- 3-12 so far. He always has a horrible fans against wade.

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    Gotta love how LA is continuing being a mess and a juggernaut of misfits Can't stand the arrogant kobephiles.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by naps View Post
    Gotta love how LA is continuing being a mess and a juggernaut of misfits Can't stand the arrogant kobephiles.
    Might not be much longer, for I think Mike Brown just got canned.

vCash
    Lakers llullz

vCash
    Makes you be more grateful for Spo. I give him props for proving everyone when his back was against the wall
    "Ray Allen's first visit back to the TD Garden"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlin234 View Post
    Makes you be more grateful for Spo. I give him props for proving everyone when his back was against the wall
    Not just Spo, but the entire Heat organization. The Lakers are going to get a pass because of what they've been able to do in the past, but I couldn't give two ****. They don't know what they're doing and regardless of the nonsense I just heard Mitch K. spewed, they have no true backup plan. Thank goodness for Pat Riley and Mickey Arison. We truly are blessed.

vCash
    HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

this is gonna be good.

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SteBO:24255248
    Not just Spo, but the entire Heat organization. The Lakers are going to get a pass because of what they've been able to do in the past, but I couldn't give two ****. They don't know what they're doing and regardless of the nonsense I just heard Mitch K. spewed, they have no true backup plan. Thank goodness for Pat Riley and Mickey Arison. We truly are blessed.
    do you really belive that ?? Hahaha

vCash
    1-4

vCash
    The LaLas have won just 3 of their past 21 games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blue bleeder09 View Post
    Yea I do. Past accomplishments shouldn't allow anyone really to become immune to criticism, and Pat and Mickey have answered the bell on separate occasions. The Lakers are a great organization, but they overreacted in this scenario, and Mitch is just trying to hide it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SteBO:24256497
    Quote Originally Posted by blue bleeder09 View Post
    Yea I do. Past accomplishments shouldn't allow anyone really to become immune to criticism, and Pat and Mickey have answered the bell on separate occasions. The Lakers are a great organization, but they overreacted in this scenario, and Mitch is just trying to hide it.
    i dont think they overeacted imo i thought they waited to long to get rid of M Brown , but my gut feeling is Phil Jackson is coming back .

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast