Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Whats crazy to me is that Dwight gets 34 points and 14 rebounds and Kobe scores 30 and they still lose by a considerable amount.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    yea, we mad.

#likeabosh!
    Apparently you're in the wrong forum and wrong website.

I always see you in the heat forum.. It's weird and stalker ish. Stay in your own teams forum pls. Thanks.

Ps. This isn't twitter

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    Lakers are what 0-11 so far with this new so called team of misfits? ****ing love it!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    Not trying to be a **** but c'mon now... let's remember the overreaction by your fanbase after that 9-8 start and inability to win against good teams for much of that first season. Or going down to the Celtics last year... or the criticism of Spo.
    It was overreaction by the players as well. They were crying in the locker room for like 2 weeks straight and even Spo admitted it during a post game conference.

vCash
    It was overreaction by the players as well. They were crying in the locker room for like 2 weeks straight and even Spo admitted it during a post game conference.
    2 weeks straight? llullz It was a heartbreaking defeat, and with all the pressure on them it's understandable. Like I said, LAL will be okay. Now you know how Heat fans felt 2 years ago.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    2 weeks straight? llullz It was a heartbreaking defeat, and with all the pressure on them it's understandable. Like I said, LAL will be okay. Now you know how Heat fans felt 2 years ago.
    Trust me, Laker fans don't feel like the way Heat fans felt in 2010-2011.

We have other concerns rather than being paranoid and thinking of what the rest of the world thinks of us.

Our players didn't put any pressure on themselves with 1 hr shows on ESPN and Free Agency Celebrations and the not 1, not 2 etc, and comments like "If the Heat start losing, it'll be the 9/11 thing all over again" (Wade).

I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the ups and downs of this Laker team during the regular season and hope that Kobe and Pau's championship pedigree carries over to guys who've never won it in Steve and Dwight (who have been yearning for a title their whole careers) and that new Lakers bench.

The sense of urgency and worrisome attitude by Laker fans at times comes from the fact that these are Kobe's last 2 yrs, we want to win now and be able to surpass the Celtics for most titles while the great Legendary Dr. Buss is still alive.

vCash
    Trust me, Laker fans don't feel like the way Heat fans felt in 2010-2011.

We have other concerns rather than being paranoid and thinking of what the rest of the world thinks of us.

Our players didn't put any pressure on themselves with 1 hr shows on ESPN and Free Agency Celebrations and the not 1, not 2 etc, and comments like "If the Heat start losing, it'll be the 9/11 thing all over again" (Wade).

I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the ups and downs of this Laker team during the regular season and hope that Kobe and Pau's championship pedigree carries over to guys who've never won it in Steve and Dwight (who have been yearning for a title their whole careers) and that new Lakers bench.

The sense of urgency and worrisome attitude by Laker fans at times comes from the fact that these are Kobe's last 2 yrs, we want to win now and be able to surpass the Celtics for most titles while the great Legendary Dr. Buss is still alive.
    Sorry, you're giving your fanbase way too much credit. I've been in the Laker forum for a couple days now, and all I see in there IS overreaction, and yes your fanbase clearly does care what other fanbases' think because more than half of it gets defensive when others don't praise your boy Kobe and the team as a whole. Oh well. It is what it is.
    Last edited by SteBO; 11-01-2012 at 06:18 PM.

vCash

vCash
    wow..wtf

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    Sorry, you're giving your fanbase way too much credit. I've been in the Laker forum for a couple days now, and all I see in there IS overreaction, and yes your fanbase clearly does care what other fanbases' think because more than half of it gets defensive when others don't praise your boy Kobe and the team as a whole. Oh well. It is what it is.
    There's a difference between not rooting for a guy and wanting to see him fail, and then it's another thing in completely trashing and spitting and defecating on a guy's legacy. That's what your fans are there for (w/ the exception of you and sexy Justinuum1).

vCash
    There's a difference between not rooting for a guy and wanting to see him fail, and then it's another thing in completely trashing and spitting and defecating on a guy's legacy. That's what your fans are there for (w/ the exception of you and sexy Justinuum1).
    We can agree there. There has been Kobe hate going around, but that's the reaction that will always surface because of the big Dwight Howard acquisition. You may think both situations don't go hand in hand, but it isn't a coincidence that the mass amount of Kobe discrediting started after it became known that Dwight was a Laker. They got that attention back as a result......

vCash
    NBA - Miami Heat Top10 Plays Week 1 2012/13
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmI5nXGachs

Ray Allen's Gamewinner Vs Denver Nuggets 11/03/12 [HD]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y7gVz28_YA

Jason Kidd Tips It In To Own Basket Vs Miami Heat 11/02/12 [HD]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as5T9tP4PoM

MIAMI HEAT Top10 Plays PreSeason 2012 [HD]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTF1VKs1PGk

vCash
    thanks blue.

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    Hate to say it but if we currently played the Lakers with this current rotation, we would get strait up embaressed in the paint, we would probably get outrebounded by 30. Im hoping Spo changes the lineups against the Suns tonight, as they have the potential to destroy us on the boards.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JNoel View Post
    Hate to say it but if we currently played the Lakers with this current rotation, we would get strait up embaressed in the paint, we would probably get outrebounded by 30. Im hoping Spo changes the lineups against the Suns tonight, as they have the potential to destroy us on the boards.
    And we would destroy the lakers on the perimeter. Also Dwight would foul out by the 3rd qtr vs wade and lebron.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast