Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Game 58: Miami HEAT (43-14) @ Minnesota Timberwolves (20-36) - 3/4/13 - 8:00 PM EST

.._______________
    (43-14)________________(20-36)

@

Time: 8:00 PM
    TV: Sun Sports/NBAtv

Mario Chalmers – Dwyane Wade – LeBron James – Udonis Haslem – Chris Bosh

Ricky Rubio – Luke Ridnour – Mickael Gelabale – Derrick Williams – Nikola Pekovic

Last edited by SteBO; 03-04-2013 at 10:35 AM.

vCash
    I don't know who the **** Mickael Gelable is, but he will have a career game tomorrow night.

Otherwise should be a fun game. Get battier the ball

vCash
    Damn, I just noticed Pekovic missed his last game with abdomen strain......He could miss the game tomorrow night, which would mean they'd be missing their entire starting front court. I feel bad for them, they had a lot of promise coming into the season and they started the year off well, and then untimely injuries just hit them.

Taking all that into consideration, I wouldn't be opposed to resting LBJ for a night nor would I be upset over possibly losing this one. I hardly entertain this notion, but this game has let down written over it. We'll see....limiting Rubio's penetration is about the only key in winning this one outside of the obvious (rebounding).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    Damn, I just noticed Pekovic missed his last game with abdomen strain......He could miss the game tomorrow night, which would mean they'd be missing their entire starting front court. I feel bad for them, they had a lot of promise coming into the season and they started the year off well, and then untimely injuries just hit them.

Taking all that into consideration, I wouldn't be opposed to resting LBJ for a night nor would I be upset over possibly losing this one. I hardly entertain this notion, but this game has let down written over it. We'll see....limiting Rubio's penetration is about the only key in winning this one outside of the obvious (rebounding).
    i would have an issue losing this one unless a bunch of wolves had career games. It is post all start break and this is the final stretch, it was bad enough watching that first half today. i think this steak is good motivation to play hard. anything can happen but i think everything would need to go wrong for miami to lose(which is certainly possible knowing this team)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    I don't know who the **** Mickael Gelable is, but he will have a career game tomorrow night.

Otherwise should be a fun game. Get battier the ball
    im pretty sure he played in the olympics

vCash
    LOLineup

Quince!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Do whatever to get to number 15

vCash
    Derrick Williams has been playing well of late. Not concerned about Rubio he has been struggling pretty much all season. Should be a win, but could see this being a turn it on late game for sure

My American Hero

KoB Owns My Soul For Life

vCash
    Windhorst-"LeBron's knee responded well to flight & treatment he's hoping to play tonight at Wolves, a source told ESPN"

vCash
    He is a superhuman

My American Hero

KoB Owns My Soul For Life

vCash
    I'd still prefer to rest him, but oh well. Glad to hear he'll be alright, because that was one scary fall even for a freak of nature like him.

vCash
    I hope the HEAT don't come out flat.

Maybe they should rest Lbj and let Wade go off tonight.

43 for Wade tonight.

Enjoy Haters
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQkyxNNNefg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImlKH...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

vCash
    Go for 15 straight....make some miami heat history

vCash
    great start

vCash
    Ridonor is on Wade and Wade is not in the post. We are the worst at trying to kill people with match ups.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast