Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Around The NBA 2012-2013 Season

Lakers vs Mavs. Meh.

My American Hero

KoB Owns My Soul For Life

vCash
    pretty good game, gasol is on my fantasy, so hopefully he plays well.

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    Werent they talking so much **** not to long ago? they will probably win the game but its funny to see them mad.
    Quote Originally Posted by J4KOP99 View Post
    That looked like last years Lakers team ending the half! Out of sorts, out of mind... nobody knowing what to do and creating one giant cluster****.
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    Metta is so horrible offensively.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chavacano View Post
    As usual, the little and unknown guys are balling against us.
    Quote Originally Posted by bomber0104 View Post
    i dont care if its the first game of the season.. why are we losing to a ****ing awful team in our home opener
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeboy1487 View Post
    It's scary how PGs struggle in our offenses. Nash just don't look the same at all and what's scary, I think it's the system and lack of shooting.
    Quote Originally Posted by 310Casper View Post
    No one ever puts any blame on our crowd. We have hands down the most boring and quietest crowd at laker games, like being at a library.

These guys have to build momentum on their own. It's no wonder teams like Denver, Portland and Boston play so well at home.
    Quote Originally Posted by LA RO View Post
    I hate how the ball stays stagnate and they don't push the ball
    Quote Originally Posted by bluedawgalex View Post
    i agree with the person that said nash doesnt look himself

i wish nash could play his game. theres not a lot of teams that can guard the pick & roll

hopefully he makes it work tho.

like i said. its the same that happened to sessions last yr, he came in gunning and brown slowed his game down and he was never the same.

nash is NOT a spot up shooter he is an offensive genius
    Quote Originally Posted by J4KOP99 View Post
    I'm still pissed about Kobe clearing Dwight out on that one play before he threw the idiotic behind the back pass at the feet of Gasol.

Dwight was down low, ready for the ball, with 1 guy on him...
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Little disappointed that the mavs leadat halftime, but we're still a work in progress, we'll have to be patient this year, especially the fans who thougt it was NBA 2K and it should have work instant magic.

vCash

Around The NBA 2012-2013 Season

They didn't win. But they will without a doubt get going.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LA_Raiders View Post
    I feel he is one of the worst coaches in the NBA... He looks lost at times and relies too much on sorry *** assistant coaches, because he knows ****...

I hope he gets fired or downgraded to assistant coach...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. NBA View Post
    mike brown is going to go down as the worst coach in NBA history. mark my words.
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Style View Post
    Bastard played our old *** players 35 minutes on a back to back game.
    Quote Originally Posted by GailGoodrich View Post
    However Laker fans felt about Brown before the game, I predict that they now are generally more hostile, if not murderous.
    Quote Originally Posted by cg_la00 View Post
    mike brown is not welcomed here in LA anymore. fire his *** now
    Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    He cant coach offense or defense, total waste, you can be certain that our front office are looking for a new head coach as we speak
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    I feel like I wanna kill mike brown right now
    Quote Originally Posted by popo85 View Post
    A assistant coach at best, nowhere need a good head enough coach for the most prolific NBA organization.
    Anyone else make this appreciate Spo?

vCash
    lets go heat!

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    Lakers are going to lose at Portland, Kobes foot will be sore, and Nash and Howards backs are going to be stiff
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
    - Arthur Schopenauer

vCash
    A big part of me wants that to happen just to see the reactions. But I highly doubt it. Laker nation can make all excuses they want to, but a Dirk-less Mavs team with no Chris Kaman has no business beating that Laker team regardless whether they have the right chemistry or not. They embarassed themselves and I'm sure they're going into the Portland game with a winning mindset, even though they've had little success in the Rose Garden over the years, if any at all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    A big part of me wants that to happen just to see the reactions. But I highly doubt it. Laker nation can make all excuses they want to, but a Dirk-less Mavs team with no Chris Kaman has no business beating that Laker team regardless whether they have the right chemistry or not. They embarassed themselves and I'm sure they're going into the Portland game with a winning mindset, even though they've had little success in the Rose Garden over the years, if any at all.
    and they were at home...thats what shocked me the most. I told my friend who is a laker fan that im not worried as long as Mike Brown is thier coach....he is clueless...he agreed..lol
    NBA TEAM: Miami Heat
    NFL TEAM: San Francisco 49ers
    MLB TEAM: Atlanta Braves

vCash
    mike brown makes spo look like PJ

vCash
    Its not like Staples is HCA for the Lakers. No noise in that building at all

My American Hero

KoB Owns My Soul For Life

vCash
    lakers.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    Werent they talking so much **** not to long ago? they will probably win the game but its funny to see them mad.
    yea, we mad.

#likeabosh!

vCash
    Not trying to be a **** but c'mon now... let's remember the overreaction by your fanbase after that 9-8 start and inability to win against good teams for much of that first season. Or going down to the Celtics last year... or the criticism of Spo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    Not trying to be a **** but c'mon now... let's remember the overreaction by your fanbase after that 9-8 start and inability to win against good teams for much of that first season. Or going down to the Celtics last year... or the criticism of Spo.
    Well, Miami actually found a way to win games early on despite the offensive cohesion not being there. The answer was defense, and that was also with Dwyane Wade missing practically missing all of preseason. In saying that, what I saw last night was a vast improvement over what transpired against Dallas. Dwight and Kobe both had good games. Once Nash finds his way into the offensive schemes, then you'll LA take off.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast