Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    ^Huh? Where was I offended? You must have gotten lost somewhere. It started because I called a group of managers idiots and some folks got all choked up and emotional about it. The problem here is we have folks who for whatever reason actually hold grudges with people on the internet, which is pretty pathetic, and they seem to wait for the right time to start it back up. But I'll converse/interact with anyone on PSD, already said I like all of you, including you chipurmunki. If you guys feel different and want to keep holding grudges with someone on a message board, I mean, good for you I guess but it seems strange and rather silly to me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo95 View Post
    The problem here is we have folks who for whatever reason actually hold grudges with people on the internet, which is pretty pathetic, and they seem to wait for the right time to start it back up. But I'll converse/interact with anyone on PSD, already said I like all of you, including you chipurmunki. If you guys feel different and want to keep holding grudges with someone on a message board, I mean, good for you I guess but it seems strange and rather silly to me.
    Amen. Couldn't agree more.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345