Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    wow, Cruz gets signed and now has a calf injury and was limited in practice. curse you Halloween haha but I wonder how the numbers will look like, hopefully we have enough to sign JPP, & Stevie Brown, as well as KP and Nicks for a good price due to injury problems
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    bumping this old thread....in the press conference Reese just said "that didn't work out" in reference to the deal during the season.

This might get a little dirty....if they end up tendering him (Reese said "everything is on the table" in reference to that) it wont be pretty.

vCash
    lol this will get ugly
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash

This ain't good, we gotta lock Cruz up..

vCash
    Worst case scenario, they tender him and next year find out if Nicks can play at 100% without injury and if so, they know which one to focus their attention on.

I know we want both, but they both will likely want top 5 money which may not be doable.

vCash
    No team is paying Cruz top 5 money. Teams would pay Nicks big money, but no one would break the bank for Cruz. Plus he never fights for extra yards and is scared to get hit. Maybe it was because he didnt get paid yet, but who knows. anytime a defender is in front of him he runs out of bounds every time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rique View Post
    No team is paying Cruz top 5 money. Teams would pay Nicks big money, but no one would break the bank for Cruz. Plus he never fights for extra yards and is scared to get hit. Maybe it was because he didnt get paid yet, but who knows. anytime a defender is in front of him he runs out of bounds every time
    The past 3 weeks I will agree with that.. Overall your totally off..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rique View Post

vCash
    of all WRs in the NFL, cruz ranks 16th in yards after carry (YAC). he ranks 30th out of all offensive positions in YAC.

where do you get off saying he never fights for extra yards?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by musclemenace View Post
    of all WRs in the NFL, cruz ranks 16th in yards after carry (YAC). he ranks 30th out of all offensive positions in YAC.

where do you get off saying he never fights for extra yards?
    Lol thank you for slamming that door shut..

That said Cruz did have alligator arms the past few weeks.. Not use to that from him and I don't like it..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    Stevie Brown is licking his lips
    We don't need 2 break the bank for Stevie Brown...but he is way better than Phillips.....if we can't get either of them for right price they can both go.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by #1 cali giants View Post
    We don't need 2 break the bank for Stevie Brown...but he is way better than Phillips.....if we can't get either of them for right price they can both go.....
    And healthy Phillips > Brown... Lets relax now

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Yeah, but with chronic knee issues, who knows if he'll ever be heatlhy? He's a worth a moderate incentive filled deal (like T2, Kiwi, etc.), but Reese is looking at Rolle, Brown, Hill and Sash and thinking about how much he really needs to spend on KP while he has 20 other issues to resolve.

vCash
    I think getting and resigning both Phillips and Brown are important at this point since our DL is weaker than usual at this point, we need to build on what can be a strong secondary, not lose our two best players back there.

vCash
    I'll tell what the ball does find Stevie Brown and that is no Accident he gets picks and is always around fumbles but id hate 2 over pay him with are cap situation....I need 2 see one more year...but I dont knw why so many giants fans luv KP the ball never finds him and thats no accident either...wouldn't u rather use that money else were.....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast